XIV

Jungkook smiled feeling the happiness again thinking her love is again going back to normal. She is going to her normal self. she is enjoying herself this is what he actually wants. 

Y/N standing at the shore, making her legs wet as the wave would hit her again and again. Smiling every time water waves hits her. 

She was smiling as if she got what she wanted to achieve, Jungkook went towards her helding her wrist softly saying "baby don't stand here for long..." She smiled again saying "Why Jungkook you want to take this happiness too?" She said sarcastically

"N-no baby" He said shocked by her new change in her self. 

"So what Jungkook so what?" She asked her eyes holding many emotions inside her beautiful color orbs not only sadness but hurt and pain. 

"I am caring about you just that" He said his heart was bleeding seeing the broken state of her women still finding her standing for herself is what he is proud of.

"Caring! Huh?" This is what u called caring she said showing her almost erased bruises of her hands to him.

"Baby pls forget what happened?" He said with almost breaking sound

"Forget huh? Seriously Jeon you think its easy huh?" She said almost growling like a tigress

"Sorry baby" He said while tears flowing his eyes.

She scoffed and left jungkook there standing she knows she can't stand his tearful eyes. She hate herself for being like this, for still caring about him till now after what he had done. Her love is so true towards him and so strong that her love can't be vanished even after what he have done.

She came back to the room sitting down letting her tears flow down this was the first time she tried to fight for herself and she did feel good but her heart, her heart and emotions betrayed seeing his almost broken state.

She immediately collected herself but she wan something who can forget her pain and hurt inside her heart, nd only one thing can do this. It is Alcohol can do it. But she don't want to get drunk so she thought of an idea. 

Time skip 

Jungkook POV

I came back to the room after having a mental breakdown again am back to Y/N I don't want her to be alone in the hotel and moreover I dunno whether she came back in the room safely.

But what I saw made my eyes blew out.

I saw Y/N eating highly spicy ramen with soda and her eyes are literally bloodshot red, She is watching something in her phone, wait what is it ohh it is a video of ..... I can't see it clearly what is it actually. 

Curiosity rose up in my heart but it is wrong to invade in someone privacy but wait why is she having spicy ramen I know she can tolerate spiciness but it seems she is overeating it. 

I went towards her and said "Y/N" She looked up with her red eyes and her rosy cheeks which were damp. My heart clenched seeing her like this maybe this is due to the ramen or maybe not.

"Why r you eating this" I asked 

She chuckled and said "you really wanna know about it" 

"yeah definitely" I said 

"You are the reason. YOU ONLY YOU JEON JUNGKOOK" She said trying to show pure hatred in her eyes but somewhere hurt in her eyes too

I don't know how to digest these words. I gulped and ignoring her words and said "baby its late let's sleep right"

"Hmm for sure I will sleep" She said with smirk, wait why that smirk.

"So sleep I will clean up the things  you sleep if you are fine but it doesn't seem tho" I said cause I know the effects of the ramen.

"Get me the ice-cream" She said sternly

I nodded and ordered a tub of ice - cream which took 5 min to come up. 

She went to her bed and slept as if I am her servant wait what but that's fine unless and until she is with me.

I cleaned the mess it took me about 15 min after discarding the things I saw Y/N sleeping on the bed. Oh wao she slept early. 

I sighed and laid down on the second bed and I can't stop thinking about our beautiful moment when everything was fine before I messed up with the things

Flashback

"Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel. So today me and jungkook thought of being here in this our favorite restraraunt but Mr Jeon isn't here and He is not even picking up his phone. Let him come Imma tell what happens when u come late." She said with an angry pout which made her so adorable.

Soon Jungkook came back soon and he saw Y/N's angry face and he know he messed up badly and said "see baby I am here"

She started recording in her phone "So guys Mr jeon is back after being late for whole 25 min and making me wait for whole damn 25 min" 

He gulped and said "baby just struck in the traffic you know"

"Really" she said

He nodded vigorously and said "but I have a gift for you" he grinned shyly 

"What is it?" she said with excitement filled her voice.

He said "come with me" they both walk till the Han RIver 

He kneeled down and said "Okay Y/N darling listen to me carefully" He said where Y/N nodded in anticipation

"So hun you know I love you so much you are my only love whom I always love and will always love you are my precious and I promise I won't let any scratch over ur body and will protect like forever, I promise you MY QUEEN I won't let you down ever" 

Flashback ends

I opened my eyes feeling so worst as hell and felt disgusted about myself how can I do something like this I broke every promise I made and moreover I broke this beautiful relationship which is now not in my hand I am trying to do whatever she wants but can't let her go.....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

it was just a prank It was definitely not the end. Pls vote and comment too. I hope u would do this timee 

I love you guys thank you to all of you to comment and share ur views. i feel so good after reading your comments.

thank you so much guys. i hope you all are taking care of yourselves. i wish good for everyone.

thank you so much guys i love you