prologue: V is live!

... V is live! ...

the camera was on, pointed at a small dirty blonde boy. a soft tight lipped smile on his face, his bambi-like eyes staring softly at the lense, glancing at the viewfinder once as he saw the number of people watching quickly grow.

the boy giggled softly, just staring at the camera still. shaking hsi head a little, to get his bangs out of his eyes. 

siting on a white and pick rolling chair, giving somewhat of a gaming chair vibe. one knee to his chest, as he rested the side of his cheek on said knee.

wearing nothing but an oversized white knitted sweater, and some loose shorts. barely going down to his mid thighs.

"hi guys~."

the boy said softly, his gentle voice husk yet gentle. he smiled as the comments started going crazy just from his simple hello. spamming hellos as hearts.

hi baby <3

omg hi angel. you look so pretty today!

i love you. im so happy i didnt miss this stream

glad i missed work today

you look so pretty baby

love you

the boy giggled softly at all the sweet comments. his tight lipped smile growing, his teeth then showing, as he saw a small star pop up on his screen, a notification.

"thanks for the donation daddy." the boy giggled softly, grateful for the 50 dollar donation already.

"im not really sure what we should do today. i was thinking we could just hang out." taehyung said smiling. 

"oh! also, i added some stuff to the background, it was kinda boring." taehyung smiled. glancing back behind him.

the white wall a few meters away now decorated with pretty fairy lights. as well as a white shelf, a few plants sitting on top. shades of dark and light green. a few books and figurines sitting in the actual self part of the piece of furniture.

turning back to the screen, he smiled. "i hope you like it." he smiled yet again. feeling bubbly as the comments were spammed with nothing but compliments.

it looks good!

i like it

the lights are pretty baby

you did so good decorating angel

taehyung giggled again, slowly dropping his knee, and sitting up straighter. his legs slightly parting as he sat comfortably in the rolling, spinning, chair.

he smiled brightly at the camera. a slight glint of something in his smile. was it lust, or maybe it was the naughty giggle he exhaled.

"should we have some fun now?"

__________________________________________

yey~ first chapter! well, prologue but same thing.

i hope you guys like this book <3 im kinda actually really excited to write it.

its gonna be funn

luv chuuu
xoxoxoxo
~bbytae