12: you look cute

no one pov

taehyung hummed softly to  himself, finishing dressing himself in his outfit. looking in the mirror as he fixed his hair, glossing his lips. making them even pinker and plumper then they already were.

the boy then silently walked to his chair, sitting down, and adjusting the bottom hem of his skirt. clicking a few things with his mouse to get to the right tab. until he finally brightened his eyes and clicked one last button.

starting the live stream.

-

jungkook was lazily laying on his bad, bored with nothing to do. taehyung had left his dorm a few hours ago. the sun had set a while ago. he had a bowl of lucky charms cereal for dinner. not playing football really made his appetite decrease.

anyways, now scrolling through social media on his phone. jungkook was about to just call it a night when he saw a notification drop down from the top of his phone screen.

the males eyes widened momentarily.

V is live!

jungkook didnt know why he practically jumped out of his bed, rushing to his computer and opening it up, going to a familiar sight and clicking on the only profile he now viewed.

he didnt know why he took a breath before clicking on the live. he didnt know why his heart was almost racing. he didnt know why his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink when he finally saw the familiar boy smiling at him through the screen.

"hi~.." taehyung practically whispered. smiling as the comments flooded in. "i tried a new costume today. i think its pretty cute." taehyung giggled softly.

he was dressed as a bunny today. a soft oversized sweater, falling off of one shoulder. a pair of white bunny ears on his head. a white thigh garter, with a metal heart on his left thigh. and a cream colored skirt, cutting off at his mid thighs. 

and no, he wasnt wearing anything underneath it.

jungkook was in a dazed, stunned, awe struck, state. even after the few streams he had seen, he hadnt ever seen the boy in a skirt. it made something in jungkook feel a way he definitely shouldnt.

taehyung gave a boxy smile to the camera. reading all the sweet, praising comments. a giggly smile rising even further on his face when the first donation came through.

"thankyou for the donation daddy." taehyung spoke in a hushed voice. his screen showing a donation of 100 dollars, already. he had just barely started the stream.

jungkook subconsciously bit his lip, listening to the boys words through his headset. the younger was softly humming a random tune, reading different comments, occasionally responding to a few lucky commenters.

jungkook couldnt stop watching. he knew this was so wrong. not because he was watching a streamer, that wasnt wrong at all. it was just the fact that he was watching his tutors stream. who, on top of that was literally some 'nerd boy', smart ass, loner, college kid that he went to school with. 

it was just so surreal.

"thanks. i-i really like my outfit too." taehyung spoke, responding to a majority of the comments that were all complimenting him.

jungkook felt something build up in his chest, not entirely sure what it was. but whatever it was, it caused him to grab his phone. going straight to his contacts.

-

taehyung gently bit his lower lip, about to start the real fun to todays stream, until he heard his phone buzz with a notification. the boy frowned softly, he thought he remembered to turn it on silent already. guess not.