32: intimate

A/n: Hi? I'm so sorry this is so late. Warning there's a rant/vent at the end of the chapter. Feel free to read if you like. If not that's totally cool enjoy this long over due chapter <3

no one pov

with the camera now on, and viewers joining the stream by the second, taehyung wasnt getting more and more anxious about this.

he tried to be natural as usual, doing his best not to glance over at jungkook. he didnt want to make it obvious that someone else was in the room with him. though, he was sure it wouldnt be the biggest of deals to his viewers, he wouldnt entirely feel as comfortable if they all knew someone was with him.

none the less he waved a hello to the hundreds of people joining with each minute. "hi." he spoke gently, feeling awkward, knowing jungkook was watching him.

-

jungkook sat silently, observing the younger. he couldnt help but think the boy was the most adorable thing he's ever seen. he wasnt sure if he was aloud to coo, as he knew what was coming in the near future. 

though he was quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he zoned back in to taehyung and his dialogue with his viewers.

"t-thankyou for the donation daddy." taehyung muttered, seeing the 60 dollar tip pop up on his screen. jungkook could hear the hint of nervousness in his voice, though it still made his jaw clench unknowingly.

now, jungkook wasnt one incredibly fond of being called 'daddy' , or anything similar. "master, sir, etc). he personally think it would be much better to hear his partner call out his name. 

but moving on from that, jungkook still felt a little awkward hearing taehyung whisper such words to a mere camera. talking to really no one, only the anonymous faces behind their screens.

back to the pretty boy on his chair, he started to read out the message attached to the donation. "i love your outfit today. you look so cute- thankyou! i really like it as well..." the boy replied with a beaming smile. a short giggle following.

jungkook felt heat rise to his face, though he tried to ignore it. turning his head to the side, facing away from taehyung, in an attempt to calm himself down.

"a-anyways... lets get started shall we?" taehyung asked, voice still bubbly as ever. ignoring the connotations behind it and it sounded like the most innocent thing to ever be asked. but... it really wasnt.

curious from taehyungs words, jungkook turned back to look at the boy. smiling lightly as he saw a cute, tight lipped smile on the males face.

-

taehyung took in a deep breath, trying to exhale it in the least shakey way possible. glancing at jungkook for noth much more than half a second, then paying attention back to the camera.

he thought to himself if he didnt look at jungkook for long enough, he;d forget he was there. 

not that he didnt want jungkook there.. it was just awkward. he'd never actually done something so intimate infront of someone in real life. it was much easier when he couldnt see everyone else behind the camera.

closing his eyes momentarily, taehyung let his hand slowly creep down his stomach, feeling his cool fingers graze against his thighs. letting his fingers fumble with his clothed member. touching himself sensually. giving himself tingles that ran down his spine.

"mmh~" the boy was able to hold in a soft hum of delight, feeling himself get hornier by the second. rubbing his thighs together in an attempt to get more friction. his other hand making it up to his chest, rubbing against his nipples.