11: a virgin?

no one pov

"wait- how do you answer it again?"

taehyung bit his tongue for the nth time this afternoon as jungkook asked him about the same question on his calculus homework. he could take jungkook continuing to ask questions, but not the same one over and over again!

"the answer is 17x cubed over 27y oh my god!" taehyung breathed out frustrated, burying his head in his knees. his hair falling over his forehead.

jungkook blinked softly, staring at the boy sitting at the end of his bed. he fell silent, pupils slightly dilating.

"thanks.." he mumbled quietly, jotting down taehyungs answer.

taehyung let out the smallest sigh, slowly lifting his head. "sorry.." he mumbled, apologizing for his freak out. jungkook glanced up at the smaller boy, he couldnt help but smirk out a smile.

"its ok, im kind of frustrating." he teased gently. he then heard the younger mumble to himself "kind of.." . jungkook furrowed his eyebrows a bit.

"hey!" he practically whined. though it made taehyung giggle. a soft blush rising on his cheeks as his nose scrunched. eyes squinting as he tried hiding his smile with the palm of his hand.

jungkook was hit of flashbacks of the boys live streams, and the constant giggles he had heard. now right infront of him. because of something he had said...

yeah, that definitely made jungkook feel some kind of way.

the football player suddenly cleared his throat, averting his eyes as he looked down at his paper again. catching himself dozing off.

taehyung shyly glanced at the older while he was looking away. biting back a small smile as he went back to his homework.

the minutes went on, time not waiting for the two boys who sat and did (or attempted to ) do their homework. jungkook would occasionally tap taehyungs thigh with his socked foot, trying to get the youngers attention when he needed help on a question.

taehyung didnt mind.

soon enough, taehyung looked out of the window and noticed it was the time just before the sun sets. within the next thirty minutes he knew the sky would start to be painted in colors of orange and purple.

he bit the inside of his cheek, as, he didnt really want to leave jungkooks dorm room. it was so calm and peaceful at the moment. but he knew he couldnt just stay here.

besides, he had things to do tonight.

-

"i-i should probably go now." taehyung finally stuttered out. jungkook quickly looked up from his homework, pencil pausing in its place.

jungkook felt a small tug in his chest when taehyung scrambled to get off his bed, putting his things back in his backpack.

he hummed, casually though, trying to play off whatever burst of feeling he just felt. 

"got a dick appointment or something?"

he spoke, teasing of course. he didnt mean it to come out as it did. noticing how taehyung froze as he was putting his things in his bag.

jungkooks eyes widened a little. "i-i didnt mean it like that." he said, oddly nervous he thought taehyung thought he was making some kind of unethical joke. 

taehyung let out a nervous squeak, standing up straight. "n-no. its ok." he said, flustered? well that wasnt the reaction jungkook was expecting.

jungkook blinked as taehyung spoke up again. why? not even he knew. but the small dirty blond boy did anyway.

"i-i've never had a dick appointment before." he spoke, almost inaudible. jungkook just sat in silence, not really sure where this conversation had gone to.

"actually i've never really done- that before.." taehyung whispered, looking at his feet, feeling embarrassed. one before he hadnt done said things, and two because he was confessing that to jeon jungkook.

"that?.. wait- you're a virgin?" jungkook asked as it clicked. taehyung stayed still. jungkooks eyebrows furrowed. "but i thought-" he stopped mid sentence, taehyung cut him off.

"y-yes. but i've never done it with a g-guy before." he said quietly, you could literally hear the flustered blush.

jungkook blinked, falling back on his pillows. "you learn something knew everyday." he mumbled softly, his words made taehyung lift his head. an almost curious dilated look in his eyes.

jungkook glanced to taehyung again, a light hearted squint in his eyes as he spoke.

"if it makes you feel any better i've never had sex with a guy either."

it did. it made taehyung a lot better.

taehyung let out a small, short, giggle. his heart racing, trying to calm down from that previous nerves. he couldnt see it but jungkook smiled softly at his laugh.

after taehyungs quiet laughter died down, he looked at jungkook, a small side to side sway in his body as he shyly spoke up. "b-but you still have more experience then me.." he blushed lightly.

jungkook looked at the shorter boy. a light hearted smirk on his pink lips. "i wouldnt say that, cam boy." he said. in the most casual, light hearted way possible.

taehyung made eye contact with a chocolate brown haired boy, a deep beet red blush rising on his face. he looked down momentarily. his actions only grew jungkooks soft smile.

"i-i need to get going now." taehyung squeaked out. jungkook hummed softly. watching the boy grab his bag and slip on his shoes.

jungkook and taehyung made eye contact one last time as the a-star student opened the door to leave.

"bye." taehyung waved gently. jungkook nodded a a bit. "see you later?" he said, his voice rolling of his tongue and hitting taehyungs ears so soft and smooth.

"mhm." taehyung nodded one last time before slipping behind the door and out of jungkooks dorm room.

jungkooks smile didnt leave even after taehyung had left the room.

_________________________________________

i know its short but its kinda cute ?? slowly getting some soft character development and friendship bonding 🥺👉👈

luv chuuu
xoxoxoxo
~bbytae