Stiles Stilinski... Nah, Klaus Mikaelson

Void Stiles walked toward Stiles and Lydia, backing up in fear.

"You can kill the Oni, but me? Me?" Void said,"I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"

Then something surprising happened, Stiles laughed, a truly amused laugh.

"Oh, little fox," Stiles said, his British accent flowing freely from his mouth,"I'm still over a hundred years older than you. A hundred and twenty four years to be exact."

Void looked at Stiles with confusion, not sure if he heard correctly,"What?"

Stiles sighed, standing up straight, never really needing Lydia's support,"It's hilarious that you think you can't be killed. Last I checked, only that right belonged to me and my family."

Void looked at Stiles warily,"Who are you?"

Stiles smirked, a darkness showing in his eyes.

"I've had many names over the centuries, maybe you know a few of them," Stiles said, walking forward,"Klaus le Fou? Klaus le Dement? Niklaus der Morder? No? Nothing?"

Veins surrounded Stiles' eyes, and the iris turned yellow, and he zoomed forward faster than any other supernatural creature, and he pinned the Nogitsune against the wall of lockers.

Stiles grinned showing his fangs,"I myself prefer Klaus the Mad," He admitted, then he lunged for his doppleganger's neck and drained him of all blood.

Stiles dropped the limp body, and it dissolved into dust.

Stiles let out another amused chuckle,"Never fed on myself before, quite an interesting experience."

Blood still dripping from his mouth Stiles turned the members of the pack and they stared at him in horror.

"Stiles?" Scott said, nauseous at the sight of the blood on his face.

Stiles smirked, pressing a finger to his bloody lips,"Shhh," He said, before zooming outside.

Aiden was about to get stabbed by the Oni when it suddenly jerked to a stop, frozen in the position it was in.

Then it dissolved into black smoke, and Stiles was there holding a squirming firefly in his hand, the glow dying.

"Weak," Stiles snarled, throwing the bug to the ground.

Aiden let out a breath of relief,"Thanks, Sti--" Aiden was suddenly cut off by Stiles plunging a hand into his chest and gripping the Omega's heart.

"This is for Boyd," Stiles growled, before ripping his heart out, and dropping it to the ground next to his body.

Ethan roared and launched himself at Stiles, and he only rolled his eyes and sidestepped, grabbing his arm and snapping it easily, making Ethan yelp and fall to the ground in pain.

"The only reason you're not dead too is because I am more fond of you than him," Stiles said, a sick smile twisting on his face,"But if you keep threatening me you'll find yourself in hell right next to him.

"Stiles, what did you do?" Derek demanded.

"Not Stiles, Derek," Stiles said,"That boy never existed. I am Niklaus Mikaelson."

Argent paled, lowering his crossbow, remembering the stories that he had been told when he was first training to be a hunter with his sister. Klaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid and the only one worse than La Bete.

"Nice choice, Argent," Stiles said, looking at the human.

The rest of the pack ran out of the school and looked at the body at Stiles' feet in horror. Lydia started crying.