The Foxes

"You're Dad was looking for you, Stiles," Theo told him as they stood on a gravel covered road,"He found me instead."

"Where is he?" Stiles demanded.

"I covered for you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital... Guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes," Theo said.

"Did you hurt him?" Stiles growled, his fist clenching at him side.

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote. The one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues... I came for Void Stiles. That's the pack I want," Theo told him,"Unfortunately, that doesn't include Scott."

Stiles clenched his eyes shut, his heart pounding.

"Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afraid," Theo said,"Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us."

Stiles opened his darkened eyes, and Theo's eyes narrowed when he saw them.

"What makes you think I ever left?" Stiles asked, his lip curling upward and with speed faster than Theo ever could have managed Stiles threw him against the wall, long slender claws grew from Stiles' fingertips and it punctured the skin of the chimera's neck.

Theo paled as he struggled against his grip.

"What made you think you could even handle me, hmm?" Stiles asked,"I've been playing this game a lot longer than you have, boy!"

Stiles threw him across the road and he landed in a heap,"You like my claws?" Stiles asked as he admired the slender black claws,"One of the effects of being bitten by a werewolf. I get all their powers added to my own."

Stiles' eyes turned pitch black as he opened his mouth revealing the fangs in his mouth,"Which means I'm twice as fast. Twice as strong. And twice as powerful!" Stiles snarled.

Stiles stomped on Theo's leg and there was a sickening crack and Theo screamed in pain.

Stiles closed his eyes as he fed on Theo's pain, black veins going up his arms and neck as he fed.

"I know what you are, Theo," Stiles said, shifting back as he glared at the pathetic excuse for a killer,"A failure."

"I'm not a failure," Theo said, trying to crawl away as his leg struggled to heal.

"Aren't you? You're just an ordinary evil. Not a true evil like me," Stiles said,"You know a Nogitsune isn't born. It's made. I was once someone truly good, but then I died and a darkness was put in my soul," Stiles told him, recalling the night he was sacrificed to the Nemeton,"I had a dormant fox spirit in me that was corrupted by that darkness. Kinda like with my mate, Kira."

Theo looked up just as Kira walked up next to Stiles and their fingers intertwined. A smile on her face.

"Quite the twist, isn't it?" Stiles said,"Me being mated to my best friend's girlfriend. Yeah, we both thought it'd be fun to see his face when he found out."

Theo looked between the two foxes in disbelief.

"We are something that was truly good that was turned into something truly evil," Kira said, and her eyes glowed orange,"You are nothing but ordinary. An ordinary evil."

"I'm not ordinary," Theo tried to say.

Kira whipped out her sword and stabbed Theo in the chest making him choke on blood as his heart stopped and he died.