Hellhounds

This One Shot starts at the death of Hayley Marshall.

Hayley looked at Greta with a void expression, before ripping off her finger, her daylight ring with it. And she grabbed her and they both ran outside, both of them burning in the sunlight.

Hayley closed her eyes and she accepted her fate as she burned, everything fading to a black nothingness.

Hayley's eyes slowly opened and they were a burning orange, hellfire crackling in her veins as she slowly stood soot covering every inch of her as she walked into the night, passing by a giant tree stump.

Hayley didn't understand what was happening, her muscles didn't obey her, something else was manipulating her body. She could still see and hear what was happening around her, but something else was pulling the strings.

Her eyes burned brightly as she walked through the unfamiliar forest.

She found her way onto a road and just walked down it. She was naked, but she didn't feel the cold air. Even when she was a hybrid or a normal werewolf, she felt the cold. Now it was almost non-existent.

Her enhanced ears picked up the sound of a car approaching, and she turned around toward the headlights, her eyes still glowing.

The driver slammed on the brakes, and the jeep finally stopped two feet in front of her.

The driver stepped out of the jeep and looked at her in awe.

"You gotta be kidding me," Stiles said in disbelief,"Hayley?"

"Stiles?" Hayley asked in shock, her eyes turning back to their hazel green. She hadn't seen the boy since she activated her curse when she was thirteen. In fact... he was the person she killed.

Stiles did everything he could to keep his eyes on her face,"What are you doing out here?"

"How are you alive?" Hayley asked breathlessly,"I saw you die in that explosion," She said, remembering the boating accident and it was the first time she had gotten drunk.

Stiles pursed his lips, not wanting to talk about that, the smell of his own burning flesh still permanently branded into his mind.

"How about you come with me and I'll explain everything," He said, unzipping his red hoodie and handing it to her, and she hesitantly took it but not putting it on yet.

"Where am I?" Hayley asked, looking around in confusion.

"Beacon Hills," Stiles told her, and her eyes widened in shock, not knowing how she got there or when. She didn't even know how she was alive.

Time Skip

Hayley sat on the hospital bed, her feet dangling off the edge as Melissa took her temperature.

"Other than a fever your normal," Melissa said, she didn't know much about the girl that Stiles brought in, other than the fact that she was found naked and covered in soot and ash.

Hayley looked down at her hospital gown, when she was a hybrid she had a genetic anomaly in her blood, not that it was gone, she felt something else. Like a burning fire raged inside her.

When Melissa stepped out, Stiles immediately walked in, and just stared at her for several moments.

"Hi," He said nervously,"Usually when these things happen I have a speech about confusing things and more confusing things happening because of those confusing things, but that just confuses more people."

"I already know about the supernatural," Hayley informed him,"When I killed you, I triggered my werewolf curse."

"I know," Stiles said,"That's why I'm not giving you the confusing things speech."