Unknown Child (Part 3)

Hayley hugged Stiles when he entered Hope's apartment, the Tribrid trailing behind him, her cheeks flushed red.

"I thought something bad happened to you," Hayley whispered, her face buried in his chest.

"I'm not going anywhere any time soon," Stiles replied, kissing her gently on the head.

"Why don't you go back to watching TV for a little bit," Hope suggested,"I need to talk with him privately."

Hayley hugged Stiles for a few more seconds before letting go.

"I called the Squad, they're taking care of Landon," Hope told him,"But I still don't know what to do about that," She said, looking down at Amenidiel's necklace.

"I'll just send it to Lucifer," Stiles suggested,"The postal system is very reliable."

"Are we gonna talk about...the kiss?" Hope asked.

"Uh, sure, if you want to," Stiles said,"It wasn't bad, was it?"

"No, it was good. Really, really, good," Hope informed him, and with a smirk she added,"Glad you've learned to kiss better after twelve years."

"Ha ha," Stiles said, rolling his eyes,"But what does that mean for us? Are we um...uh," He didn't know how to continue.

"Well, I don't really think we're normal friends anyway," Hope said.

"Oh, you mean we're not just a couple of friends that had an amazing one night stand and had a baby, who could also be the most powerful being in the world," Stiles said, looking over at where Hayley sat,"Do you think she inherited all of our sides?"

Hope actually hadn't thought about that, she knew she was part witch, and after a magical medical examination by Freya they discovered that she does have the werewolf gene and vampire blood in her, but something was stronger about her.

Hope winced as she remembered the awkward conversation she had with Freya when she got her memories back from Malivore.

Flashback

Hope knelt in front of Hayley's crib, watching her baby sleep softly.

Tears fell down her face, she found herself thinking about Stiles, she wondered if he remembered her, or if the spell had reached that far.

She heard the door open and she just assumed it was Alaric.

"Hope?" A familiar voice said.

Hope turned around, and nearly broke down completely right there,"Aunt Freya?" She asked.

Aunt and niece rushed forward and they hugged tightly,"Alaric told me what happened," Freya said, pulling back,"I got the first flight here when I got my memories back."

Hope wiped away her tears,"Aunt Freya, a-a lots happened since I've been gone."

"What is it?" Freya asked, then she looked past Hope at the crib,"Oh."

"Freya..." Hope said, going to the crib and gently lifting her baby,"This is Hayley, my daughter."

"Wow," Freya said, taking her from Hope,"She's beautiful, Hope...Who's the Father?"

Hope didn't know how to answer at first, so she came up with a lie, a lie that she would tell everyone for the next eleven years,"It doesn't matter...he's dead."

End Flashback

"So, if my calculations are correct..." Stiles said, counting on his fingers,"She has five different sides, witch, werewolf, vampire, angel, and Kitsune. Our little girl's going to be a strong one."