The Dark One (Part 1)

Stiles is the Dark One, like from Once Upon A Time

Mieczysław has been alive for a thousand years, but not in the way most people think, he is not an Original vampire like his childhood friends the Mikaelsons, he is something darker and much much worse, and it all started with his father getting sick.

"Father?" Stiles said, looking down at his bed made of hay, his father wheezed for each breath, he barely had the strength to keep his eyes open.

"My... son," He wheezed,"I will be leaving you soon."

"No, no, don't say that," Mieczysław said, sitting down next to him,"Someone told me of a way to save you."

"I know what Esther told you," His father said,"Do not fall into temptation, her magic is not strong enough to heal this."

"But someone else's can," Stiles said,"It wasn't Esther who said this, it was a woman named Dahlia. She spoke of someone with the power to level mountains, maybe they could heal you."

"They are just a myth," His father said,"Even if they were real, their kind always demands a price. The Dark One cannot be trusted."

Stiles shook his head, standing up,"I won't let you die."

Stiles then left, going to where the woman said would meet him if he chose to save his father.

"I'm here!" He called out to the darkness.

"I know you are," She said, and he spun around and looked at her.

"I'll do it," He said,"Whatever you need me to do, I'll do it."

"I know you will," She said with a sinister smile growing on her face.

"How do I use the Dark One's power to heal my father?" Stiles asked.

"There is a weapon that can control him to do whatever the wielder demands," Dahlia told him,"Bring it to me, and I will force him to use his power to heal your father."

Stiles paused,"What will you do with it after?"

"That is my business," She said.

Stiles swallowed,"Where do I find it?"

"It's in a place where I cannot pass, where none of my kind can, but you are a human, so you should be able to," Dahlia told him as they started to walk somewhere,"The chieftain's castle."

"What?" Stiles said in disbelief.

"It will be in his bedchambers, find it, and escape as fast as you can. Bring it to me, and you will have what you seek," Dahlia said, pulling back a branch to reveal the stone castle, and the black line of dust around it.

Stiles swallowed before taking off running into the castle.

There were a few guards, but Stiles knew they were more brawn than brains, so he snuck past them fairly quickly.

Sticking to the shadows he moved his feet quietly across the stone floors.

He found the bed chambers after about an hour of looking, he opened the door and he winced as the door creaked open.

When he snuck into the room, he saw what he was looking for on the desk, or at least he hoped it was.

A black dagger with silver designs going up and down the blade and on it in calligraphic writing was one name, Zoso.

He snatched it and when he turned around he was met with the face of a cloaked figure.

"What are you doing with my dagger, boy?" He said in a voice that sounded like a knife being dragged across stone.