ii. Edgar Frog.

gif credit: stimnasium on tumblr

— in which edgar finds the reader in a bad situation, & slowly helps her out of it.

word count: 3,824

warnings: swearing, vampires LMAO, blood, mentions of physical abuse, and that's all!

________________________________

Y/N would've never expected to find herself in the predicament she was in at the moment. When she first met her boyfriend, Dominick, he seemed like your everyday average skater kid. Or maybe now... Dominick was her ex boyfriend.

The day had started out normal, you see. He had invited Y/N to come to the beach with him and his friends, and even though her boyfriend's friends were complete assholes, she still accepted the invitation so there wouldn't be an argument. Dominick had a hot temper, and she could never seem to figure out why. But, she found that fact out when they had their first argument and he punched a hole through his wall.

The beach trip was normal. They had went at night, as that was Dominick's favorite thing to do. He never really like to go out during the day, because according to him, everywhere was too packed when the sun was out. She dealt with Dominick's friends making crude jokes about her body, her and Dominick's sex life, and as per usual, he only laughed. He never defended her when it came to his friends.

At one point, his friends requested to go and find a place to smoke weed at. So, Y/N was forced to join them in a random alleyway while they all laughed at nothing, and continued to talk bad about her right to her face. She simply stayed silent, not wanting to make Dominick angry, as sometimes she feared his impulsive actions.

Dominick had never hit her or anything like that before, but she wouldn't be surprised if it did happen.

Y/N leaned into Dominick's ear, and informed him that she had to use the restroom. He nodded, and as she began to walk away, she expected him to follow her, join her just to make sure she would be safe, but of course he didn't. He stayed with his friends, continuing to hit the joint that somehow hadn't went out from slobber.

She huffed and continued her way to the nearest bathroom, luckily finding one within just a few short minutes. Y/N quickly did what she needed to do, as she didn't want to keep her impatient boyfriend waiting.

When she went back to the alleyway, she could've let out a loud scream from anger when she saw that Dominick and his friends weren't there. They had abandoned her. Her own fucking boyfriend left her to probably go and get in trouble.