iv. Edgar Frog.

gif credit: ifoundsammygifs on tumblr

— in which the young emerson sister & edgar frog absolutely despise each other.

word count: 2,758

warnings: swearing, edgar being an ass, arguing, & that's all!

____________________________________

Y/N Emerson truly wished she could put her finger on where it had started. Her hate for Edgar Frog had objectively been there since the beginning, so maybe it was when her and Sam first trudged into the Frog's comic book store, and she heard that deep, "intimidating" voice of his. Or maybe it was the second time her and Sam had entered the shop, and Edgar called her "sweetheart" after she had denied the existence of Vampires.

And you would think that the hatred would've burnt out after Edgar and Alan assisted the Emerson family after the whole David fiasco, but no.

In fact, her hatred for him had only gotten worse. Of course after Summer had ended, Sam, Edgar, and Alan were absolutely inseparable. And due to that fact, Y/N was forced to become the "tag-along" little sister due to the closeness in age.

She was forced to hear his voice every single day. She was forced to see that stupid bandana of his, and God forbid, breathe the same air as him. He was nothing but an arrogant asshole in the girl's mind, and obviously, he made no effort to change her opinion on him. In fact, it seemed he got a true kick out of bothering the poor Emerson sibling.

Sometimes when they were at school, he would see her in the hallways and tug on the back of her shirt. Or when the Frog brothers would stay over at her house, he would throw small pieces of food at her from across the table. He was absolutely the most insufferable human being imaginable.

She would always beg Sam to de-friend the boy, even proposing to stay friends with Alan, as he wasn't as bad as Edgar. But alas, Sam would never even think of doing such a thing. So, as of now, Y/N was stuck with dealing with him.

And tonight hadn't been any different. Lucy had been working late, so Michael had decided to order pizza for everyone. Star had also been staying the night, so of course, everyone was at the dinner table together. Besides their Grandfather, who was at the widow Johnson's house, doing whatever he did as an elderly man with a girlfriend.

Edgar had been picking pepperonis off of his pizza, and throwing the grease balls at Y/N. She had asked multiple times for him to stop, and she had even tried being polite to him, experimenting with different ways for him to stop all of his antics.