#11

Vote, vote, vote and please vote

Chapter 11- Unedited 

I looked at the long syringe that Frank took out from his back pocket with wary eyes, my body was hurting from the kicks and I was feeling drained. I guess it was the wolfsbane finally reaching every nerve in my system.

"I'll try to make this as less painful as possible" he said smiling down on me "Now I'll have all the approval I've always needed from my father"

"Your father is dead and if you don't step away from me, you'll follow him" I managed to threaten him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a while giving me some time to come up with a plan but I couldn't think.

"Oh you must mean my grandfather," he said and it was time for me to look confused

"My father is still alive, the one who is dead is my grandfather" he explained "lets stop the chit chat and get this over and done with" he adjusted his syringe and brought it towards my arm.

I couldn't let him take my blood, I needed to do something or else I will die like a dog. I looked around wishing that someone might come and help me but most of all I wished I was an earth elemental because there so many rocks lying around.

I squirmed trying to wiggle my way out of their hands but they were much stronger and I had been weakened. Frank slapped me across the face and scowled.

"Stop moving you are going to break my needle" the fear that I had turned into rage, how can he slap me like that, who the hell does he think he is. 

I was so angry that my body shook and I started burning but what surprised me was that the burning I was feeling wasn't your normal angry type of burning, I felt like my body is really on fire. When I felt the the needle piercing on my arm, I knew that I was dead but one of Frank's minions yelped out in pain and let go of me causing his boss to withdraw his empty syringe.

"What the hell Nigel" Frank demanded. When I looked over to Nigel he was clenching his arm that was now burnt. The others let go of me clenching their hands as well but didn't cry out in pain like their friend did, the only thing that was proof of the pain was the grimace they had on their faces. I couldn't fathom what was happening, it cant be that the heat I'm feeling in my body was effective on them as well right?

"She's burning," Neil said through gritted teeth. I saw an opportunity and took it. While they were distracted, I snatched the syringe out of Frank's hand and plunged it into his neck, he cried out clenching his neck.

Before the others could think of reacting, I stood up even though my body was screaming for me to just lie down. I was still burning and there was this new found strength that was running through me, I looked at my hands and found them super red, the type that a metal produce when its been dipped into fire for a long time, steam was even evaporating from my hands.

Frank had managed to get up on his feet while I was still admiring my strange hands and lunged for me but mysteriously regaining my energy made me sharp, I was able to move out of the way before can even get to me. When he missed me, I grabbed his hand and twisted it surprisingly ripping it off the whole arm, he screamed out in pain and all his friends came after me.

Nigel tried punching me in the face but I blocked it with my on fist which let out a hissing noise and Nigel groaning loudly as he retreated his burning knuckles. Looking at the others, I realized they were all looking resistant at touching me, before they could even step any closer a pack of about five wolves came out of the trees and started pouncing at the remaining four that's when I realized that Frank had made an escape.

Neil kicked one of the wolves so hard that it fell back yelping. His back was on me so I ran and jumped on top of his shoulders, held his head and snapped it, it made a loud crack before he fell down, dead. Flames were coming out of my fingers it was like candle light. I was so energized and angry that I started burning him, literally into flames.

The pack of wolves that I hadn't identified due to the power that over took me had managed to kill every last remaining vampire. Just as it came, the burning, the energy left me abruptly  that I fell to the ground worn out. Before darkness overcame me, I think I saw Paul coming over to me, at least now I know that I will die with his face glued to my mind.

Blackout

.....................

I woke up in a clearing, full of flowers and green grass, at the far end was Eleanora, my grandmother. She smiled broadly at me.

"I'm glad you found the importance to wake up now" she said with a smile on her face. I rubbed the sleep of my eyes, I've never felt so well rested, its like I've been sleeping for days.

"What am I doing here?" I asked her

"You used your fire elemental and after every element you use for the first time, you get to see one of your ancestors. So here I am" she said with a smile. I nodded my head in understanding, at least I wasn't dead and this also explains why I saw my mother and father in one of my dreams after I used my water element.

"I believe you and I have a lot to talk about" she began "First of all I want to tell you that you are a very special person, like I've mentioned before you are now the queen of elementals" she paused for a second looking afar. I decided to shut up and let her talk.

"You are very powerful but of course you haven't been trained to use you powers. Yes you are an elemental not only do you posses the water element or the fire element but you also have other two elements and more" she explained

"More?" I just had to ask

"Yes more but you will discover your powers as you grow old. You have to guard you're  blood amongst any other thing in your life, if any vampire gets hold of it not only will that destroy the whole elemental kingdom but that will also kill you and you will be powerless. You have a kingdom to lead, the remaining elementals around the world are depending on you, war is coming, vampires will attack,  destiny has called for the fall of elementals but fate can be changed. Well, I'm depending on you to change it" she paused for a long moment while I took my time to process the whole thing.

How can I have the lives of people around the globe depending on me, how is it possible that I have all the elements and what is the nonsense about having other powers rather than being an elemental and a werewolf? How did my life get out of control?

"Your brother is getting worried," she said still not looking at me "Make me proud, lead your people become the queen that I failed to be. Seek the truth from your grandfather, find your other elements, train hard and always be careful. I'll see you when you use your other elements" and just like that she disappeared. The ground started shaking and spiting into half right under me and I wasn't able to stand up in time to prevent myself from being swallowed by the ground.

...............

I woke up with a start and shooting up from my bed but I fell back down when a sharp pain pierced my sides.

"Whoa take it easy there" I realized it was Ethan beside me trying to hold me back. I blinked trying to adjust to the light that was coming in from the windows. I felt a hand on my other side and I turned to see Paul with a somber expression sitting on a chair besides my bed.

"Hi" I said with a hoarse voice. It was really good to see him

"Hi, you scared the living shit out me" he said taking my hand in his and kissing it.

"I'm sorry" I managed to say

"Its okay, its my fault I promised to take care of you" he said with a guilty look

"Its not your fault, its nobody's fault," before he can argue with me the door to my room opened and James walked in, I looked at him and saw the expression in his face, it was time he told me the truth the real truth.

"Eleanor its time we talk"

............

Anyway hope you liked this