#17

Please leave a vote.

Chapter 17-Unedited

"Ethan give me back my ice cream" I growled at him

"No way" he said moving to the other side of the kitchen island

"Ethan" I warned my anger flaring, who does he think he is taking my ice cream? Does he even know the trouble I went through to get that?

I let out a battle cry and lunged at him. He yelp in surprise as I tackled him to the ground stupidly knocking  the ice cream off his hand. I watched in agony as my ice cream went crushing down and spilling out of its container to the floor.

I snapped my head towards Ethan who was lying under me and gave him a death glare before getting off him and living the kitchen to my bedroom. That had been the last ice cream in the house and with me being on my periods it was very comforting but Ethan decided to be little prick and take it from me. Going to the stores to get one was really out of the question, I will have to drive an hour to get there and I'm really not in the mood.

Getting inside my room, I decided to take a shower and wear my comfortable pyjamas. When I was done with my shower, I went back to my room  with a towel wrapped around me. I jumped half a mile when I found someone unfamiliar sitting on the edge of my bed starring at his phone.

He looked up when he realized I was in the room and gave me a breathtaking smile and bowed. He had dirty blond hair, a set of beautiful blue eyes and full lips that surprisingly a small, tiny part of me wanted to kiss. Realizing the direction of my thoughts I shook my head viciously, I couldn't be thinking about another guy that way, I have Paul.

"Can I help you?" I choked out.

"My lady. My apologies for budging inside your room like this, I had to introduce my self and prince Ethan wasn't sure if you will ever come out of your room, you're said to be upset" he replied in a dark velvet voice that made my abdomen clench painfully, stirring some confusing feelings inside of me.

"Can you wait for me downstairs? I'll be there in a few minutes" he bowed again and left my room.

I clenched the towel tightly around me releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. Why did I feel such things for this strange man. Paul was my mate and he was supposed to be the one to make me all hot and bothered but why had I felt that was about Mr. blue eyes. It must be his voice and smile, I'm sure it is.

......

Ten minutes later, I was dressed in my comfortable sweats and a long sleeve T-shirt with my fluffy sleepers, walking downstairs to the living room where I heard voices coming from.

Ethan was sitting with the stranger who was in my room on the couch and on the other side set James with another man whom I did not know, they were all in an intense conversation but I sensed no hostility.

They all looked my way when they finally realized I was standing there. The two man stood up and bowed their heads in respect, not sure what to do I bowed slightly and ordered them to sit down, my eyes trailed on one man in particular, the one that came to my room.

"I'm Kyle and this is Brian we come from the dragon city" he introduced gesturing slightly to his compatriot when he introduced him.

"Nice to meet you" I said, moving go sit on an empty couch.

"The pleasure is all ours" the other one Brian said and its only then that I focused my attention to him.

My breath got caught in my throat and I stopped breathing. He was very beautiful, dark brown hair, gray eyes and a very beautiful tan skin.