CHAPTER 8

You were waiting for Tiffany to come and get you, while checking your phone. You noticed a few online posts about you, obviously the fans from earlier had posted photos of you online... but SM just told you to ignore all the fan attention, they expected it anyway~

Tiffany came and got you from your room and took you in the elevator to go upstairs.. to EXO's dorm!!! You were really excited but also a little nervous because you knew that you would see him again. The elevator stopped and you walked into EXO's dorm. There was a large, spacious corridor with a huge window at the end, which stretched from the ceiling to the floor. Exo's dorm was very high up in the building so its not like any people could see in~ All the way down the wide corridor were rooms, which must be EXO's bedrooms because each door had personalised name posters on which made you giggle. When you got to the end of the corridor you could see the amazing view of Seoul from the big window.  On the left hand side was EXO's kitchen and on the right side of the window was the living area. The dorm was very quiet because you and Tiffany were the only ones up there.... "Right Y/N, lets make some food!" said Tiffany. 

Using the groceries that you, Jihoo and Jin had purchased earlier, you and Tiffany made EXO a healthy meal. There was a tv in the kitchen which played SM artists music videos and you and Tiffany always sang along to EXO's music. You were so distracted by singing along to the music videos that you hadn't heard the members enter the dorm and come into the kitchen! "Yah Tiffany-ah! Y/N! The food smells delicious!" shouted Chanyeol as he walked into the kitchen. "Omo! Chanyeol! I didn't hear you come in!" shouted Tiffany! "sit down, we've nearly finished!"

One by one, the EXO members came into the kitchen. Kai, Sehun, Lay and Xiumin were all late for dinner because they were still practicing their dances but all of the other members enjoyed your food. Baekhyun didn't speak to you at all during dinner. He seemed to be preoccupied by something on his phone but you didn't know what.. You were so curious. After they had finished, they all thanked you for the food and went back to either practice or hang out in their rooms. By the time you and Tiffany has cleared up the kitchen it was already late. Tiffamy decided that she needed to go and speak to Xiumin about tomorows schedule so you had to go back downstairs by yourself. 

You walked back through the dorm and waited for the elavator at the end. It opened and you were about to walk in when you realsised that someone was in the elavator, it was Baekhyun.