CHAPTER 2

As the car rolled up outside the SM building, you decided to go inside and see your boss before carting all of your luggage inside. To your suprise, two men came rushing out of the building just as you opened your door. "Hello, nice to meet you my name is Im Hyun Kyun, I am EXOs manager" said one of the men while bowing. You bowed back and introduced yourself. The other man, who said he was one of the staff here said that he was going to show you to your room and help you with your luggage...

You were so surprised when you reached the thrid floor, just below EXOs dorm. Its was nicely decorated and your room was located at the end just opposite Jihoos room. "we are so lucky that our rooms are close! now i am living right by my bestfriend" exlaimed Jihoo, full of excitement. ~Many people think that you and Jihoo and dating but you are not! Youve known him for so long and you have never liked him in that type of way.Besides, he has a girlfriend, but she is abroad studying at the moment.~  The man handed you your room key and you quickly opened your door, curious about what it would look like.

You were so shocked when you opened the door, it was much bigger than you anticipated! Instead of a room it was more like a small apartment! To the right was an average sized bathroom, and as you walked in a bit further you spotted a small kitcken area on the left side. Then as you entered into the main room their was a cosy lounge area with a sofa, chair, table and tv. It was perfect! But wait, where was your bed? Jihoo walked over to the right side of the room and you noticed a door. Jihoo opened it and inside was another room which contained a double sized bed and one of those cool closets with sliding door mirrors. It was perfect! After looking around your place, the three of you went back out into the spacious corridor and collected your suitcases and bags and brought them all inside when you spotted Im Hyun Kyun at the door (EXOs manager). He was happy to hear that you loved your room and he told you that you could now go with him to meet EXO!

That nervous feeling washed over your body again as locked up your room and followed Im Hyun Kyun and the other man downstairs to EXOS practice room. Obviously Jinhoo was coming with you, besides he was Suho's assistant. Im Hyun Kyun opened the door followed by Jihoo and then you.....