CHAPTER 6

You and the assistants where all on your way down to the practise room. You didnt have to wear a uniform, the only thing you had to wear was a ID card for obvious reasons. EXO's security was very good..Tiffany opened the door to the practise room and you suddenly had butterflies in your stomach, 'calm down Y/N, dont be so nervous...youve met EXO before, everything will be fine' you said to yourself.

'Overdose' was blasting through the speakers and EXO were all dancing, perfectly in sync with each other. "Maybe we should go and get them some food" whispered Jihoo.."yes good idea, lets get them boba...we only buy it them on special occasions and since we have two new assistants we have an excuse..." one of the assistants smirked. So you, Jihoo and Sehuns assistant went out to buy food. 

You ordered 20 Bubble teas (enough for EXO, the assistants and the manager) and a large order of healthy bibimbap for EXO. You also brought groceries to make dinner for them later. You were all walking through the streets of Seoul; Jihoo carrying bags full of bibimbap, you carrying the box of Bubble Tea's and Sehuns assistant carrying the groceries. SM buliding was in walking distance to the shops so you didnt need a car but perhaps that was a bad idea... Fans where noticing Jihoo and Sehuns assistant Jin. They were curious who you where since this was the first time they had ever seen you. More and more fans where beggining to walk behind you and follow you which made you feel slightly uncomfortable. They were taking photos of you all aswell..you could hear them all saying things like; 'who is she?' 'where are EXO??" "can i take a selca with you?!" they all yelled but you where instructed by SM to ignore them all..."Perhaps we should of used the car" muttered Jihoo..."they would still of found us, they have x-ray vision!!!!" laughed Jin, he was always making jokes and laughing which made you feel a bit better, and you giggled at his comment.. 

As you got nearer the SM buliding, a few of the security guards came over to stop the fans from coming any further up the gated driveway. The three of you walked inside, showing you ID cards as you passed the door and strggled with your shopping into the elevator. DING! you scrambled out of the elavator, one large box of boba, two extra large bags of bibimbap and another large bag full of grocerices, you where all very pleased with yourselves. You pushed the door opened with your back and walked into the practise room to be greeted by EXO who were sat on the floor in the middle of the room. They immediatley new what you where carrying, since the box had a logo on the side...you where followed by Jihoo and then Jin and you placed your purchases on the floor and let out a sigh of relief since the box was rathe heavy.. " AHH IS THAT BOBA ?!" yelled Sehun excitedly~ everyone knows what Sehun is like with his boba~ "yes~ its a present from me to say thankyou for welcoming me" you said with a huge smile on your face.. " we also brought you some bibimbap".  

  "Thankyou so much y/n, and Jihoo and Jin" they all said while standing up to come and get their food and boba.You ripped open the box and handed them all a bubble tea while Jihoo and Jin handed them the bibimbap. You were kneeling on the floor handing out boba when you felt someones hand on yours. You looked up to see Baekhyun looking at you with his adorable puppy eyes and his sleek black hair just resting above. His skin was so smooth and soft around yours as he took the Bubble tea from you. "Thank you" he said whilst smiling. He was only a stranger to you but you already felt very comfortable around him, apart from the fact that you are always very nervous when you see him~ Before you knew it he had moved to the table to get his food from Jihoo....