CHAPTER 5

The next morning, you were awake early. You were so excited and nervous that you just had to get up. You got yourself dressed for the day and make yourself breakfast. As you where washing the dishes, someone knocked on your door. You decided that it must be Jihoo and opened the door confidentley. You were so shocked to see Baekhyun standing in the corridor holding a book. His face was bare of makeup but he still looked handsome.."Good morning Y/N, i thought i would come and give you our schedule since you are going to need it."...Yet again, you were mesmerized by him. How come you didnt feel like this with the other members? "M-morning Baekhyun, of course come in" you stuttered. 

You lead him inside and he placed the book down on the kitchen counter. You stood next to him as he opened the book and flicked through the pages. You wanted to just stare at his face but you had to focus on what he was telling you.."this schedule will show you what events we have each day" he told you.."i will speak to you about the details before each event of course and we always have meetings to talk about things" he said while staring at you...you felt so uncomfortable under his gaze.  "Thank you Baekhyun-ah, what do I need to do today??"

"today we are only practicing but later on I will have to speak to you about tomorrow's event..please come and watch us practice!" He said with a huge smile on his face..

And after your short chat with Baekhyun he left. Jihoo came to get you along with the other assistants and you all went downstairs to EXO's practice room...