Bora's New Assistant? Secret Collaboration Project?

Things to know in this scenario: It's been 3 weeks since Ada told all of her lies to Bora and then got fired, and all her connections have been cut off from Bora's company. And Bora just got a new assistant, named Deniz. Deniz is jumpy, energetic, and is really excited to work with bora. And since Ada has left the company, Bora has been more cold, and distant towards everyone, so pirils actions remind him of Ada. Also Bora has been trying to forget about Ada, for the past 3 weeks, failing miserably.

Setting: Boras office early morning

One full year.
It's been one full year since he says, since everything changed. There hasn't been even a moment without him thinking about her, without him wishing he was by his side. Even if he wouldn't admit it, he missed her. But today, he regretted everything today stood for.

It was the day they met, the day they first locked eyes, unable to pull apart. But it was also the day Everything had changed.

How ironic, he thought

The "best day" of his life is also the day that changed him, changed him for the worst. The day they both left each other, with bigger scars neither one can carry.

A lot has changed since he saw her. He pushed his family away. He moved away to a townhouse, to get far, far away from everyone, and everything around him. Everything reminded him of her, all of their memories, their memories would flash between his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore, so he left.

He got even colder, colder than he was ever before. He buried himself into work, it was the only way for him to distract himself. Trying to forget about her, of them. His daily life was constructed into only work.

After he found out Tugce was the one who recorded him, he fired her. He bought her shares of the company, and works double now. Harder than ever before.

He now acted like nothing happened, like Ada had never come into his life, that he had never met her. He became a shadow of his past, happy self. He wouldn't even recognise himself anymore, because of how much he changed. Because of how much, she had changed him, with the pain she caused him. Pain of mistrusting someone who you thought would be the most loyal. Like trusting a devil in disguise.

He didn't want to think of the world as in White and Black, but he couldn't help it.

That worried his father and Ali. Whenever they tried asking him about her, he would always say "Who?" as if trying to forget about the best year of his life.

In the last year he has never had a stable assistant. All of them would get fired in under a day. He was so rude to them, that they wouldn't last. So much so, that nobody offered to be his assistant. Except for one person. One person who reminded him of the person who loved him, and hurt him the most. The person who he could never dare to trust, or once again try to love again.

*Deniz nocks on Boras office door*

Bora: "Come in"

Deniz: "Good morning Bora Bey! Here's your early morning coffee! Sorry I was late there was traffic, and when I came in there was a lot of people at the coffee machine-"

Bora: "Deniz SUS! HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU, do not drag out your words! I Hate extra conversation, just give me my coffee. There is no need for a good morning, or any talking. Leave my office now".

Deniz: "O-okay! Just to let you know, your meeting with Sinan Mavisoz will be at your usual restaurant in 30 minutes"

Bora: "Yes, Deniz I already know that. I've been getting everything ready for the past 2 weeks. But you may leave my office now. Also your coming with me, so go get yourself, and meet me in my office in 5 minutes"

Deniz: "Okay Bora bey!"

Deniz said with a big smile on her face, her eyes glowing with happiness

Like how Ada used to have

As Bora watched Deniz go, memories resurfaced, of Ada talking non stop and him responding with "SUS", of her sitting in his office having their eyes meet for a minute or two, then her sitting by the door, because of her talking too much. "Haha", he laughed thinking about it, automatically getting mad over it. Forget about her, he thought. That's what he was trying to do, forget about the memories, forget about her. Nothing of Ada should be left at this company, at his office, and at his mind.

He wanted to run after her, telling her to stop, that he needed her, that he couldn't replace her. But he stopped himself every time. It was better for her to leave, for him to fire her. He fired so many assistants in the first 5 minutes, because none of them were her. So he placed rules, so many rules, for less human interaction as possible. Very limited talking, stay as far away from him as possible, don't ask any questions other than work, and most importantly stay away from his personal life. But every time, every assistant he got in the end reminded him of Ada, making him fire them on the first day

Then Ali came into his office.

Ali: "Kuzen, how are you doing, you shouldn't have come to work today"

Bora knew Ali was just trying to be kind, but he couldn't help but be mad. Mad that everyone around him was repeating over and over again of what today stood for. While all he tried to do was forget about what it stood for.

Bora: "I'm fine Ali. Today is normal just like yesterday. If you don't need anything, I have a lot of work do to that I need to get back too"

Ali knew that Bora was lying. He knew him for all of his life, so it was obvious to him that he was in a lot more pain than he showed. He was like this everyday, but today he was even worse.

Ali: "If you say so.. You're going to the meeting to meet the company's new partner today right? I've heard he's an excellent writer, and that you guys are both very alike"

Ali: " But mainly I came to let you know that I got more information on him. He got a new assistant, and there is no news about who she is. We just know she's been promoted to the position of head writing team, and being his personal assistant. So she's his right hand man"

Bora: "And why are you telling me this!?"

Ali: "Because I know your past with assistants, and I wanted to tell you ahead of time to be kind. Because one wrong movement could cancel our partnership"

This got Bora intrigued. In just a short while that girl got promoted to the head of the writing time, and his assistant. And she was his right hand man. It reminded him of someone, someone who he tried to forget for the past year..

Deniz had now gone into Boras office, with her purse, and the files for the meeting.

Deniz: "I'm ready Bora bey, we should get going if we don't want to be late!"

Bora: "Okay thanks for letting me know Ali. Great timing Deniz, because If we don't leave now we'll definitely be late"

Bora then left not knowing that today will be the day he gets to see her once again...

Not knowing that fate had other plans...