War Between Mind & the Heart: Emotional RollerCoaster

Chapter 6:
Aware: Panic Attack/ Claustrophobia
(THIS CHAPTER IS LONG BUT IT IS VERY GOOD AND IT IS ESSENTIAL TO THE PLOT!!
   The major scenes in this chapter are:

-2 very painful car  conversations Ada x Sinan and Bora x Deniz

-Bora being trapped with a swarm of cameramen, and Ada trying to save him

-BIGGGGG elevator scene with a  HUGEEEE plot twist

-FLASHBACKSSSSSSS PAINFULL FLASHBACKSSSSS

+ AND MOREEE!!!!

ENJOYY!

Setting: Ada and Sinan are in his car, driving back to the company, while Bora and Ada are in the car driving back to his company

Sinan: So what's your thoughts

 on the meeting? I think it went well

Ada: Yes, it went out well. Just surprised that the boss of the company let his assistant carry out  the whole meeting, instead of himself. A bit unprofessional isn't it?

   Ada didn't know why she was so obsessed with this ¨new assistant¨ but she knew that it troubled her, while it shouldn't have.

Sinan: Yes that caught my eye, but I don't think it's unprofessionalism. I think he trusts his assistant very much, they look like they might be close. I like that he trusts her so much.

         Haha, looks like I wasn't the only assistant Bora acts special with. Doesn't surprise me.

Sinan: But I think you might get along with Bora Dogrusoz, you might not realize it yet, but you guys are very similar. Especially your writing styles. I read a couple of his articles, and yours and his are very similar. Are you sure you two haven't met before, or even went to the same university?

      If you only knew Sinan, if you only knew..

Ada: I'm pretty sure I have never met him. We aren't similar either

Sinan: Haha, if you say so. Also I noticed that you called me by my first name in there, may you repeat it?

Ada: Repeat what?

Sinan: My name, without the "bey"

FLASHBACK: