Misunderstantings & a Big Goodbye

Chapter 7:
BORAS PERSPECTIVE/ SIDE OF THINGS:

  "What..No... No it can't be"

Bora chuckled to himself in the bathroom. After hearing those words from Sinan, he somehow found himself in the bathroom.

"It's all my fault...If I just listened to her.. Would have everything been different?"

   He questioned himself over and over again, feeling like he was reliving that night...         reliving the pain, the breakdowns after he kicked her out..

His mind was racing with questions..

Because of him, she was in this state..

Because of him, she kept having panic attacks.

    He regretted every single one of his decisions, of him partnering up with Sinan, of him not listening to her that night..

    If he can change back time, would he?

Would he stop himself from not listening to her?

He then looked up at the mirror..

   "No", he whispered to himself.

"No, I wouldn't change a thing. She is perfectly fine with him being her new "Knight and Shining Armor". It's just like the night we met. Fate must have put-"

  He then choked on his words, unable to get them out.. He found himself walking to the door, but instead of leaving he knelt down beside the door, and whispered to himself over and over again..

"What was he supposed to do now? Seeing them, knowing that he was easily replaced, with someone better. While he suffered to forget about her, someone else had already been there for her to take care of her wounded heart?! Was fate bringing them back together, making them go through heart warming but also terrible moments, just for him to realize what terrible mistake he made? Was fate once again intersecting their paths, just for him to once again relieve the pain!? Didn't he already suffer enough?!"

       He tried so hard to put his guard up, even though he was alone in the bathroom, to not bring his guard down, to not break down.. He couldn't relieve that pain all over again, he shouldn't...

Bora: "No... Not here.. Not now. I won't cry, especially not in Sinans territory. I won't break down like I did that night"

  He then got up and walked to the mirror. He splashed cold, cold water on his face, trying to hide his sorrow..

He then started to fix up his shirt, rebuttoning his first 3 buttons

He then started to fix up his shirt, rebuttoning his first 3 buttons. When he went to fix up his tie, he experienced another painful flashback, which used to give him butterflies.