Fates Own Plan- With a twist of hate~

Setting: Piril and Bora was now driving to the restaurant

As Bora was driving to the restaurant, he couldn't help but remember the last time he had been there.

It was the same time when he first met Ada, when she was his waiter. When she thought of him as a cruel man who was a womanizer. While he was just doing a "blind date" for an article, acting like a cruel man.

Flashback (in the first episode, at the restaurant, when Ada was his waitress:

Bora : "But if you don't follow my rules, ab*using is a part of life of course"

Ada: "God please give me patience for me NOT to dump this hot coffee all over him"

Bora remembered how big her eyes grew when she heard him say that. He didn't know how she didn't attack him in the end, after all of those murderous looks she gave him

He then laughed, immediately stopping himself when he realized what he was doing

"Yapma Bora" he thought out loud

"Don't do this to yourself. She's gone, out of your life, for good"

He then waited for a pause

"Just like you wanted her to... Right?" He said that in a very low voice, like it was a question he was asking himself

Deniz: "I never heard you laugh before! I always hear you muttering, but never laughing. It's sort of cute"

Bora: "I'm not a statue Deniz, yes I may seem cold, but I'm also human".

Deniz: "You don't seem like a cold person, you seem very sweet actually, more like heartbroken. But that's why I work for you. If I thought you were cold, I would have ran away like everyone else"

Then for the first time, Deniz saw a sort of a smile on his face. Wondering if she finally managed to make him smile, after all her efforts. Maybe he was kind.

In a million years, Bora would have never thought Deniz actually thought he was sweet after all the times he yelled at her.

Making today even worse. Reminding him more and more of Ada. And their moments, of her trying anything, EVERYTHING, to make him laugh or talk...

5 Minutes Later:

Bora had then arrived at the restaurant. He got out of his car, and gave the keys for the worker to go park it for him.

Not realizing that in the next 3 minutes his life was going to completely change, for the better or for the worse?

He then got inside of the restaurant, and went to his usual table, the same table he had met Ada

"Stop it. At Least for now try to be focused. It's hard, on a day like this, but this meeting is important"

He then sat down at the table, waiting for them to arrive, realizing they were late. Starting to worry.

Like how Piril read Boras mind she said

Deniz: "Don't worry maybe traffic is taking long. They will be here any moment"

Bora: "Hopefully".

This partnership had meant everything to Bora. This new company was rising higher and higher, day by day. And having one article collaboration, could bring his and their company to a higher level.