New Year Crisis: Secret Letters, while visiting "home"

The song that goes along with the chapter: 

Chapter 8: Goodbye Love Letters in New Years

6 months ago with Ada:

Ada was walking in the rain, coming back from a long, hard day at her new job with Sinan Bey. It was actually her first day, she finally said yes after he convinced her for the past 6 months to be his assistant.

Gunes was at the repair shop, it once again broke down the other day, so she was forced to walk home in the middle of the night. Sinan had offered to drive her home, but she declined. She needed to be alone, she needed to get her head straight.

As she was walking down the street, exactly at 11:00pm, she felt rain starting to come down one by one..

"Great.. Just great... Goes perfect for my mood.. Fates playing with me once again, isn't it"

As she was walking down the street, with her big, fluffy red coat, with her hair in a messy bun, and her new glasses getting all wet and foggy, she decided to take the long way home. 

   The rain started to come down faster and faster, like the beat of the rhythm of her heart, also beating faster and faster

The pain from today, starting to work again, the same type of job she had, "with him", the memories of 6 months ago..

The pain she felt when she sat at her new desk in Sinans office for the first time.. How she closed her eyes and let a tear drop the moment he left the room..

"Why did it have to be so hard.. Couldnt it be like in the fairytales? Didn't Cinderella have her happy ending??" Ada muttered to herself, while walking along the pavement, right by the ocean.. She felt her words echo through the night, while being able to see her breath, as the cold wind pushed across her face..

It was December 25, 2021, exactly 6 months since that night, exactly 45 minutes till New Years..
"I never thought I would be spending New Years without you" She said to herself, feeling her eyes welling up with tears, but she wouldn't cry just yet, not now..

Instead of wearing contacts, like she used to, she started wearing glasses again.. She just couldn't find the energy in the mornings to put contacts on, but it wasn't her glasses from university, she got new ones.

As she was walking down by the ocean, she turned her head to the other side to see the apartments. Almost all of them had their lights open, guessing that many families were celebrating New Years..

Her aunts and Selin invited her to make a small celebration, but she made up excuses to not go, she wanted to spend new years with Him, if not physically, then it would be emotionally. Because she knew, she felt, that she wasn't the only one tonight spending new years alone, she knew he was also alone too, thinking about her. Yes, he could be furious, but their love was at least strong enough for there to be some nights, like this one, where they both regretted leaving one another.