"Love, Is it Real Or Just an Illusion?"-The Start of the New Beginning

Even though Ada and Bora had promised to never make the same mistake, to never fall in love, they had once again made the mistake of interlocking eyes not being able to pull apart.

      Their eyes were saying everything that needed to be said. They both sensed the fire in between their eyes, the new thick walls both had built to protect themselves to never making the same mistake again.

    They knew how much they hurt the other. But they also "knew" that they both will never, ever cross that same path, and will never fall for each other again. Thinking that their love was turned into hatred, while really it was just blinded by all the pain..

    Because their love will start to regrow, and rebranch, everytime they see those tree green and hazelnut eyes. Because somewhere, deep hidden inside, they knew, they could NEVER escape from love.

But for right now, one thing was clear. They would show each other, they didn't need the other, that the other hadn't broken them to pieces. That they were happy without them.

                                  So have the jealousy games, BEGIN....

   Sinan was sensing an uncomfortable stare in between Ada and Bora, which he quickly broke with a cough..

      Sinan: "So we've heard big things about this project, but I wanted to go over through them"

    Sinan: "Because what worries me is that, while your company writes about love being an illusion, nothing but a pain who will only bring you harm, while  mine talks about how love isn't an illusion, that love brings the true sides of us, that it couldn't possibly bring pain. So why would you want to partner up with a company who has very different viewpoints?"

But this was the EXACT reason why Bora wanted to partner up with them.

   Bora: "Well this is the exact reason why we would be perfect to partner up in this big of a project.."
         Sinan was then intrigued. What would be so big, for Bora Dogrusoz wanting to partner up with them while they were sort of rivals.

    Ada knew how different both companies were, about how much Bora stood by his viewpoint of love still being an illusion. She couldn't possibly understand why he would want to be partners.

       She didn't want to understand either. When she finally got her life back together, when she finally managed to build her walls up, once again, why did he suddenly show.. Why was he about to completely change her life course, once again.

   Bora: "Because of both companies writing such different opinions about the topic "Love", wouldn't it be different, original, if we both partnered up on an article series. Having a set of articles based on one theme, one theme made up of one question"

    Sinan: "You got my attention, go on.."
Deniz knew this was the perfect opportunity to go into the conversation. She knew Bora bey had very little patience, and her intervening with the conversation COULD get her fired. But if she made a good impression on Sinan Bey, then maybe Bora bey would start to have some trust in her. Maybe she could show him she wanted to keep her job.

   Deniz: "Love"

Sinan: "What?"

    Bora didn't know why, or how Deniz had the guts to intervene with this meeting. Well knowing that if she messes it up, she could do worse then get herself fired.