Kiss Me

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, a sinking feeling in my heart.

Serena stayed close by my side while I dialled Mr Luciano's number on my phone.

It rang for a few seconds before it finally connected.

"I just received a threatening message from an unknown number! What is going on?" I immediately asked in a panic.

"What? Hold on, I'm turning the car back around. I'll be there in 5." He replied and I held my forehead, unable to even respond.

"Why don't you take a seat, come with me." Elina guide my stiff body to the small couch nearby and I sat down there with Serena on my lap.

I heard footsteps coming in our direction and Luciano appeared.

Elina immediately looked to the ground and she slipped out of sight.

"Whats going on? I don't understand, nobody really knows who I am so why am I being threatened?" I started questioning him and and sigh, for a second not replying.

"Let me see the message." He said and I gave him my phone.

His eyebrows furrowed and I held Serena tightly, trying not to start panicking.

"Calm down. I'll sort this out, for now just eat something and I'll make some calls." He said and I looked at him, not trusting his words one bit.

"I must eat right now? No, I need to go back home with my child, I refuse to be act calm." I spoke up and he looked at me before he looked at Serena who looked very confused.

"I don't expect you to, but she's hungry and so are you so go eat. I will take care of this, I wouldn't bring you both here if I wasn't capable of that." He replied before he turned his back and walked down the corridor, pulling his phone out from his pocket.

I stood up and carried Serena back to the kitchen. The food was done bring prepared and I made sure to feed her well before I started eating myself.

It felt like hours were passing and there was still no news or sign of Luciano. Meanwhile, we were in a bedroom that I was shown to for our stay.

"Mommy, cocomelon!" Serena chanted for the billionth time and I sighed softly before grabbing the remote and putting it on.

A knock sounded at the door and I opened it to see the girls waiting outside.

"Thank goodness, you're finally here." I hugged them both, feeling so much pressure getting off my chest now that my girls are here.

"We heard what happened. Luciano said for you to go down, he needs a word with you. We'll take care of Serena in the time being." Bailey said and Georgia walked in and sat beside Serena.

"Right, and it sounded important so hopefully it's good news." Georgia spoke up and I smoked softly before nodding.

I really hope so. I'd hate to know that we're in any kind of danger here.

I walked downstairs but I saw no sign of Luciano. I checked in the living but nothing, so where could he be?

I was about to go up and ask the girls where he is when I heard muffled voices, almost like arguing, down the corridor where Luciano went off to last time.

I followed the yells and I got outside a huge wooden door that looked like it cost my whole life and more, it is definitely not a normal door, it looks indestructible.

I knocked on the door and I waited patiently, fiddling with my fingers. The door opened and I looked to see Giovanni holding the door open.

I stepped into the room, an office to be exact. I could feel the tension in the room, from the looks of it it seems as though I came at the wrong time. From the look on Matteo's face, it was clear he was holding himself back from saying something and Luciano had a stone face, nothing like I'm used to.