Chapter 10

I stormed down the stairs in pure anger and I know that even my face has probably gone red. I walked back to the living room where we left everyone else and they were still there sitting and talking.

"Nevaeh... What's wrong?" Georgia sees me and furrowed her eyebrow at my face.

I quickly handed Storm to Bailey and everyone looked concerned but that was by far the last thing I cared about right now. I look at Gio and Matteo who shared and glance at each other in confusion.

"Where is Bella?" I asked in a serious tone.

"Nev, why are you so ups-" her voice is cut off as I turn my back, hearing Bella's voice.

In she walked with Damien like she did nothing wrong. She could've messed with me but you don't mess with a toddler to your advantage!

I walked to her and I didn't give her time to say anything as my hand met with her cheek and I slapped the senses out of her head. Everyone gasped, including Bella herself who fell to the floor with her messy hair.

"What the- Nevaeh what's going on?" Giovanni asked while Damien helped Bella back up and leaned on him as support.

She looked like I caught her off guard and it was more than visible that there was shock and fear in her eyes and she deserved every bit of it.

"I warned you, Bella! I warned you 5 minutes ago and you had the audacity to deny that you threatened and hurt me. Didn't I warn you?!" I yelled at her and she flinched back a little.

I could see the shocked faces when I said she threatened and hurt me and this wasn't what I wanted to do in front on Storm.
//
*****Matteo stepped out of the room and immediately dialed Luciano's number.

"Bro, have you left yet?" He asked as he ran his hand through his hair, gripping it.

"I'm about to go through the gate, I got a bit delayed. What's up?" He heard Luciano's voice that sounded carefree.

"Nevaeh is furious! She just slapped mom and she's yelling at her about something that happened. Just get back in before it gets out of control."*****
                                                                  //
Bella gulps as she stays close to Damien for protection but even Damien himself gave her a stern look.

"How dare you slap me! Damien, honey, please call Luciano so he can take this woman out of my house." She held her head high and I roll my eyes. How is she a mother?

"I don't care that you're Luciano, Gio, Aria and Matteo's mother. I don't care if you're in some mafia and you're dangerous because I'm not afraid of you. How dare you talk to Storm like that! She's a child, Bella, a child!" I felt my tears falling as I emphasized every word to her so that she could understand.

"But no! You don't understand. What did you say to my child? Repeat it since you're so tough."

I encourage her and dared her but she only looked away and scoffed like she didn't care which only made me hate her more. She doesn't deserve to be a mother. Let alone that, she doesn't have any humanity. She lacks.

"How can you tell Storm that her father left her? That nobody loves her and she's ugly? Are you trying to hurt a child with such words?! You're a mother yet you don't know the pain that words can hurt a kid?" I looked at her in disbelief and hatred and the whole room stayed quiet.

Dead silent. I couldn't find more words because she honestly defeated and drained me out to the point where she disgusted me. Damien had moved away from her and trust me I didn't want to ruin any relationships but she brought it upon herself.

"Ma..." I heard a voice coming from behind me and I saw Luciano at the doorway looking straight at his mom who looked everywhere but at him.

"Did you do that? Did you really do that?" He walked closer to her and his voice demanded answer. It was my first time seeing him look so angry.

"Yes! Yes I did! So what? I'm going it for you. Your happiness! She's just a gold digger who has a child. What happens when the father comes, or both are in to lure money out of rich men with this fake act?"

"You can't be serious, Bella." Damien had a stone face and Bella kept quiet again.

"I thought I'd stay here in the family house for the event since I'm always at my own home, but no thanks. I won't let you harass either of them, I'm so disappointed in you mom." He turned from angry to hurt and Bella gulped.

"We can fix this! Just marry Trinity and send this girl and her child aw-"

"Mom, stop. Seriously. Just when we thought you'd get over the fact that Luciano isn't settling to have an arranged marriage..." Giovanni scoffed and walked out.

Luciano took my hand and picked Storm up with his other, ignoring his mother pleas. Damien had walked out at this point and Georgia and Bailey were both silently watching in shock.

"We'll be staying at mine, you guys are welcome to join. Shall we?" I could only nod as I followed him out of the living room.

"Luciano?! Stop walking away!" His mom ordered but he didn't listen, he just kept walking away.

"If you don't marry the girl of my choice then take a good look at me because this is the last time you'll ever see me!"

******************************************************************

Ps: please vote, comment and share. I love reading your thoughts!