The DelaVegas

Mr Luciano DelaVega's POV

It's been 2 months since I last went to pay Michael a little visit for our money and came back to Italy. And 2 months of me thinking about his P.A. My first thoughts in the morning always drift off to her. What was she doing at the moment?

I tried to stop my thoughts. I tried distracting myself and sometimes working could do the job.

"Luciano, come down." I heard my sister's voice from outside my office and I knew that lunch was ready. I made my way downstairs and my family was already seated.

My mother and father were busy talking, mostly flirting. It was great that they had a good relationship but damn my eyes.

"Lovely of you to finally come and join us today." Aria, my sister, said as she ate making Giovanni laugh.

"I've been busy." I said rolling my eyes as I ate. She raised her eyebrow smiling to herself not getting the hint to stop talking about it.

"Busy with work or busy distracting yourself with work?" She said meeting my eyes and the table goes quietly as she smirks knowing she's right when I don't speak. I'm never lost for words, but I was this time.

"Wasn't me! Matteo told her." Giovanni quickly says and Matteo looks unfazed as he shrugs.

"Who is she?" I hear my mother speak and I close my eyes shaking my head. "Can we stop talking about this?" I said sternly focusing on my food. My family is really nosy I swear.

"So there is a girl!" My father said joining in on my mother's joy. He may look and act like he's scary but he's a really good man. We're a pretty close family but I'm not talking about my love life with them.

"Dad, not you too! I met a woman once and you all think that I'm getting married or something." I said dropping my fork.

"Tell yourself that. You're the one who can't stop thinking about her." Matteo said giving Aria a high five.

"We are in the mafia for goodness sake. She looked like she's been through enough, I'm not putting her life on the line just because 'I can't stop thinking about her'." I stood up feeling annoyed and the realization sinks into their faces.

"Get yourselves ready. We leave for New York City in an hour, we have to pay Michael his final visit on Monday and take care of some other business." I said coldly looking at my siblings and they silently nod.

I walk away and back to my office. I've come to terms with it but part of me wishes that I didn't just meet her and feel something for the first time, only for us not to meet again.

Nevaeh's POV

"MOMMA." I heard Storm yell my name and I walk out the kitchen and to the living room where she was sitting and playing with her toys.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked sitting down next to her. She gave me her little stuffed pony as made some sounds.

"Momma, can we have ice cream? Chocolate." She says smiling as she now took her car and started driving it around on the floor.

"Hmmm I think we can go have some. I can call Auntie B to come and join us too!" I said matching her childish acts as she nods.

"Really?" She asked with her eyes wide open and I nod grabbing my phone and calling Bailey. It was Saturday afternoon and I'm sure she's free.

"Hello?"

"Hey B! Storm and I are going to buy some ice cream as Donna's place, wanna join us?" I asked as I stood up from the floor.