New crowd

The door bell rang and I excitedly walk to the door after leaving Bailey and Storm outside. I open the door with a smile and I see Luciano at the door. He was dressed out of his suit and it's my first time seeing him in something casual but still hot.

 He was dressed out of his suit and it's my first time seeing him in something casual but still hot

"Hey, come on in!" I said stepping aside as he walked in. I notice the rest of the others behind him and they all enter.

"Hey, you look great!" Giovanni says practically pushing everyone else out the way and taking my hand, not romantically!

"Leave her hand you rat." Aria says pulling Giovanni back and he mumbles something under his breath before joining which only made me laugh at their relationship.

"Calm down guys, don't bite each other's heads off already." I said closing the door that was still open.

"Mind them, they're alway like this." Luciano said shaking his head to the siblings that were still arguing and Matteo trying to break it down.

"You look tired, did those meetings last late?" I asked, leading everyone through to the garden.

"Very, but it's work. It can be quite tiring." He said while smiling a bit. I look back to the rest of the siblings who have now stopped arguing. We finally make it out in the garden and I spot Bailey still on her phone.

She looks up and her mouth parts as she looks at the handsome men that I just walked in with. Aria squeals and she walks closer Bailey.

"Another woman! Hi I'm Aria, nice to meet you." She says, hugging and Bailey returns it with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Bailey." She replied, pulling back. Bailey takes the chance to stand up and I walk closer to me.

"Okay guys...Bailey this is Luciano, Giovanni, Aria and Matteo. Guys, this is my best friend Bailey." I said introducing them all. They all shake hands and Matteo had been looking at her nonstop.

I look around and I see Storm who payes no attention whatsoever to our guests. I smile watching her before turning back to everyone. They all sat down getting comfortable.

"So, you guys are all from Italy?" Bailey asked and they all nod.

"We were all born and raised in Italy though we traveled a lot as we grew and practically forced to learn a lot of languages." Aria says and I'm honestly impressed.

"Yeah our parents were so big on that! But it was worth it." Giovanni adds.

"Woah that's cool, I know a few languages from my mother's side." Bailey replies knowing they at least have something in common.

"Momma, do you want to play with me?" I hear a soft cute voice behind me and I look back to see a shy Storm. She was hardly ever shy!

I pick her up and put her on the table for her to meet everyone. I dust off her clothes from the dirt.