Italy

Yesterday we had lunch with everyone and Hunter and Vincent joined along too. We got to know each other and we all got along, for the most part.

I told Storm about Italy and to say she was excited would be an understatement. I loved seeing how happy she was to finally get on a plane and fly far from New York.

Luciano took us back home after we all separated again and he helped pack. We had conversations and go to know each other on a personal level. After packing, he joined us for dinner and Storm was literally not letting him leave because they were still playing with her dolls.

Yep, she ended up crying as he left but I had to remind her that we have to get some sleep if we wanted to be fresh for tomorrow's flight. She gave in and just waved him goodbye with a tired smile.

"Goodnight momma..." she says already drifting off into dreamland and I couldn't help but smile and make my way to my own room. I changed into my pajamas and my thoughts drifted off to Luciano.

I'm worried that something might happen tomorrow or that Storm may get attached to him before I know it.

Next morning...

I woke up and got ready for the day. I made myself and Storm some nice breakfast and I walked to her room. I gave her a nice bath and I got her into something nice for the day.

 I gave her a nice bath and I got her into something nice for the day

"I'm hwngry!" She says and I nodded, picking her up. We had our breakfast and I was busy playing with Storm for most of the day. Our flight was this evening and we're counting down the hours.

It was gonna be a longgggg flight and I know we'll be exhausted. I'm happy that Bailey will be joining me and I'm not sure about Georgia, she was stuck in the middle.

My phone began to ring and I saw that it was Bailey and I answered almost immediately.

"Hey B, what's up?" I asked as Storm was now watching My Little Pony.

"Nothing much, I just finished packing! I was wondering if I could come over and wait there. I think it'd be easier for when they come to fetch us.

"Oh gosh, I forgot about that. It slipped my mind! Of course you can, I was thinking of calling you about it last night but I was just so tired that I fell asleep." I said, laughing at my memory.

"It's alright. I'll see you soon. And I'm leaving my car in your garage!" She said before hanging and I was about to protest and she knew it.

Last time she left her car here, she locked her keys in her own car. I'll never understand what happened that day.

After an hour or so, she finally dropped by with her luggage. I didn't know how long I'd be staying because I'm definitely using this as a long vacation with Storm.

I'll have to book a hotel and maybe Bailey might just joined. It's been long since we've went on a trip!

"Are you okay?" I asked Bailey who was now nodding and relaxing on my couch. She opens her eyes and nods.