01

The ride home was silent, Harry didn't know what to say or do, he didn't even want to think. Yaser was focused on driving not wanting to crash and Kaylee, she was in her own little world.

When they arrived, Kaylee got out and ran inside, Yaser and Harry following behind.

Harry just sat on the couch in the living room, Kaylee in her playroom and Yaser just stood infront of Harry staring at him.

Yaser sighed, "Harry you can't keep doing this! I can't keep doing this! We can't keep doing this, it's not gonna work!"

"What's not gonna work?" He asked quietly.

"This Harry! Look at you! You're pregnant again for that fucker and where is he? He left you again!" He exclaimed pacing infront of where Harry sat.

"I know okay, no need to rub it in."

"Clearly I do because you don't understand, he's never gonna change. You always forgive him easily and you always end up hurt in the end. Can't you not see that?"

"I know."

"NO YOU DON'T!" he yelled then sighed. "You don't Harry, because where is he?"

"He left to go to his fiancée."

Yaser shook his head. "This is exactly what I was talking about in the beginning. But you didn't want to believe me! He played you like a fucking violin and you fell for it!"

"I GET THAT OKAY! SO CAN YOU JUST STOP RUBBING IT IN! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG AND THAT I WAS DUMB AND FELL FOR HIS SHIT? THEN I WILL! YOU WERE RIGHT! THERE I FUCKING SAID IT NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He yelled

Yaser shook his head, "You don't get it do you Harry? Who's gonna help you take care of that kid, certainly not him. You gotta get a job and take care of yourself, Kaylee and that baby."

"I KNOW THAT YASER! I FUCKING KNOW THAT! YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ AND SPELL ANYTHING OUT FOR ME! I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO AND YOU BEING A BITCH ISN'T HELPING!"

"OH SO NOW I'M BEING THE BITCH!" Yaser scoffed.

"Daddy!?" Kaylee whimpered, clearly scared by all the yelling.

"Not now Kaylee!" Harry groaned

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME BE YASER!"

He scoffed, "That I will and you better not come crawling back to me asking for help when everything turns to shit!"

"Doubt it."

Yaser shook his head still angry, especially because of the outcome of the conversation. He left slaming the door on the way out, got in his car and sped home.

"Amanda get me my banker!" Yaser said to his personal assistant as he entered his house.

"Yes Mr. Malik." And she rushed off to get him.

He groaned and entered his home office, he paced up and down trying to calm down.

"Let me guess, the little manipulative bitch riled you up?" Trisha asked smirking from where she was stood at the entrance of Yaser's office.

"Not now Trisha!" He growled, standing behind his leather swivel chair gripping at it, still trying to calm down.

She chuckled bitterly and walked away smirking.

Amanda did get the banker, and Yaser cut off Harry. He used to finacially support Harry as if he was his kid and because of his 'in the moment anger', he did that shit.

Meanwhile, Harry just sat on the couch in his living room where Yaser left him. Lost at thought wondering where he went wrong.

Kaylee came and sat next to him quietly, scared that he'll yell at her again.

"Daddy are you okay?" She asked softly after about twenty minutes of sitting in pure silence.

He snapped out of his dazed trance after hearing her voice, "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He said nodding as if trying ro reassure himself.

This was the 1st chapter and I know it was awful!🤢🤮