15

Harry frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Harry so you're telling me that when you told mom and Zayn's family how Kaylee came about, Aunty Trisha threw a fit and mom tried to let you abort her and when that didn't work out she put you out. How hipocritical of her!" Gemma exclaimed, angry tears falling down her cheeks.

Harry frowned still confused.

Gemma sighed, "Harry our family have a record for always getting raped, trust me it's like a curse."

"Wait you're serious? I....uh....wow! That's-" he shook his head shocked.

"Yep, sadly. Grandma was that's how mom came along. Mom was before she had me but had an abortion and well, look at us!" She said motioning between her and Harry.

Harry frowned, "Wait so you were?"

She nodded, "Oh Gemma." He hugged her.

"It's fine, I'm getting over it, atleast I have my cupcake." She said rubbing her baby bump and smiling fondly. "Luckily, I got this lawyer friend to speed up some stuff, so that bastered is serving some time." 

She sighed, "It's also kinda why I came home though. Decided to pack up shop leave the city life and return home."

She sighed, "Since when did our lives became this full of drama."

He chuckled, "Yeah."

"Wait, so how did Amber came about?"

"That's Zee's kid."

"So why does she call you daddy?"

"Don't know she just does. Maybe she's copying Kaylee." He shrugged. "Here's the funny part, she doesn't like Zayn, she likes me." He chuckled and Gemma just shook her head.

A knock on Harry's bedroom door interupted their train of thoughts.

"Uh babe sorry to interupt but dinner's ready you need to eat to take your meds." Zayn said.

"Yeah we'll be out in a minute."

"So this baby's his also?"

"Yeah. Urgh I don't feel like moving." Harry groaned.

"But what's up with him and all the pet names?"

"He claims he love me." He sighed.

"And you don't believe him?"

He scoffed, "For him to run off again, I think I'll save myself the heartbreak this time."

He sighed and forced himself to get up to go eat. Unbeknownst to them, Zayn heard them and may or may not felt a little hurt. 

~

"But dad I've tried everything. I've been nice to him, I've been nice to Kaylee, I always do what he says and I do everything for him. Why is he still ignoring me? Doesn't he know it hurts to love someone, tell them and then have them operate as though they don't know." Zayn ranted to his dad who just sat there looking amused.

Yaser sighed, "I can't help you with this one Zayn you gotta fix it yourself."

"I'm trying but he just brushes off everything I do for him." Zayn whined.

Yaser chuckled, "Well you just gotta try hareder."

"But-"

"Zayn!"

"But I told him I love him and when I do, he just smiles but it comes out weird, it makes him look like he's in pain." He frowned.

And that was it, Yaser couldn't hold in his laughter anymore for the sake of Zayn's feelings, he just let it out.

Zayn frowned, "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh Zayn, just how dumb are you?" Yaser asked when he finally calmed down.

"I-uh." Zayn frowned looking clueless as ever.

Yaser shook his head. "You gotta have patience my boy. You gotta earn his trust back, I can assure you Harry will forgive you, it may not be now, it may not be tomorrow or next week but he will. You're Zayn and he's Harry, I don't know what he sees in you but, you just gotta be patient with him. Show him that you won't give up even when everything seems hopeless, don't give up, fight for him, he'll eventually forgive you." Yaser lectured his idiotic son.

Zayn nodded and left his father with new found determination, he was willing to wait if he would eventually win Harry over.

Guys! I don't know where I'm going with this!🤷‍♀️🥺😬🤦‍♀️