20

*Ding Dong*

The house's door bell rang signaling someone was there.

"Zayn! Someone's at the door!" Harry yelled for him from where he was seated relaxing on the living room's couch.

Zayn came and opened the door, "Hey Anne." He smiled but she didn't acknowledge his presence, just brushed past him to go to her son.

"Oh hi mom." Harry greeted from on the couch, she came and sat next to him.

"Babe do you need anything?" Zayn asked Harry on his way to the kitchen.

"No I'm fine."

"Okay!" He yelled back.

Anne looked at him, "What?" He questioned wanting to know why she was looking at him like that.

"It's nothing." She reassured.

He shrugged "Why are you here? Not that I mind or anything."

"Well since I had to leave early a few weeks ago on your birthday and didn't get to meet your daughter, I'd like to do so today." She smiled.

"She's at school."

"I know, I'll wait. I also, if you don't mind, I'd like to stay with you for a while."

"Sure it's no problem, you can stay." He agreed easily.

~

"Daddy I'm home!" Kaylee came running inside excitedly as soon as Yaser opened the door, him having picked her up from school.

"Daddy, where Amber?" She asked as soon as she was seated near him.

Harry chuckled, "She's taking a nap. But I have someone I want you to meet. Kaylee, this is your grandmother, my mother."

"Hi I'm Mikayla but you can call me Kaylee." She smiled introducing herself.

Anne chuckled and smiled at her fondly, "She's like a miniture version of you."

"Yeah she is, even got the dimples and all."

"Kaylee baby, why don't you go change into something more comfortable and come let daddy help you with your homework." Harry suggested.

"Kaylee still daddy baby?" She asked cutely.

"Yes you're still my baby." He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Anne looked at him as if asking what she meant by that.

"Zee I'm home!" They heard Kaylee telling Zayn.

"She thinks I'm gonna replace her with him." He explained rubbing his huge almost nine month baby bump.

"She's cute." Anne complimented.

"I did make her after all." Harry said smugly and Anne just shook her head at him.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked after a while to which he nodded.

"Why did she just call Zayn the same way you do?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah that. Um...."

"Harry."

"It's a long story okay, but just know, she doesn't know Zayn's her dad." He mumbled.

"Harry!"

"I know! I know! I'll tell her soon."

"Harry you really gotta tell her."

"I know and I will. Soon." He reassured her. Guess he's got a mission tonight.

~

It was now night time and Harry decided to go with Zayn when he was putting Kaylee to sleep, though her bedroom was upstairs, he took aid from Zayn.

"Zayn I'm gonna tell her. But do you mind if I talk to her first."

"It's fine." Zayn smiled, happy that Harry was finally trusting him like this with Kaylee.

"Daddy you came." Kaylee said excitedly. He sat on her bed and she hugged him.

"Yeah, I've got something very important to tell you okay baby."

"Yes daddy." She smiled.

"Kaylee?"

She hummed in response.

"How would you like if you had another daddy?" He asked not really sure how to approach the topic.

"You don't wanna be my daddy?" She asked sadly misunderstanding what he meant.

"Yeah I do, but would you like to have another one also?"

She looked as if she was deep in thought. "Dana my friend has a mummy, I want a mummy." She smiled.

"Baby I'm sorry but you don't have a mummy, you have two daddies." He explained holding up two fingers.

"Really? Daniel has two daddies." She smiled.

"I know baby. Would you like to meet your other daddy?"

"Like right now?" He hummed.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

Harry chuckled, and called in Zayn.

"Where is he?" She asked looking behind Zayn.

"Uh Zee is your other daddy baby." Harry said.

"Oh....but why, Zee my friend."

Harry looked at Zayn for help not sure what else to say to their smart but very confused six year old daughter.

"Baby, I can still be your friend but I'm also your daddy." He explained.

"Okay, so what do I call you?" She asked.

"Uh you can call me dad or papa-"

"I'll call you daddy." She smiled.

"But I'm daddy." Harry pouted.

"I have two daddy." She said showing two fingers just like Harry did before.

Zayn chuckled at her.

"Daddy, when is he coming?" She asked.

"When who's coming?" They asked in unison. Oh they were so gonna have problems with that.

"Him." She clarified pointing at Harry's tummy.

"Oh soon baby." He smiled rubbing his baby bump.

How was that y'all? So they finally told Kaylee about Zayn being her other dad.😬😬😁🤣