10

🔝harry's baby bump....note he's currently 6 months pregnant

*Ding Dong* The house's door bell disturbed their movie night.

"It's okay I'll go get it, needed a little walk." Harry said getting up off the couch and waddling his way to the door leaving Yaser and Kaylee on the couch.

"Oh" he said when he open the door shocked to see Zayn standing there.

"Uhm...can I come in?" Zayn asked with his hands in his pockets.

Harry didn't answer, he just left him there with the door opened and walked away back into the living room where he was seated before.

"Who was at the do-" Yaser stopped mid question when he saw who was behind Harry.

"Oh...um..."

"Hi dad." Zayn said and waved awkwardly.

"Uh what are you doing here?" Yaser asked.

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah.....sure. Let me just put Kaylee to bed I'll be right back." Yaser said getting up leaving Harry sitting there while Zayn stood there shuffling around awkwardly.

"You can sit you know." Harry said turning off the television.

Zayn sat down on the couch a little way from Harry looking everywhere but at him.

Harry sighed wondering what was taking Yaser so long, the tension was very evident in the room.

"Would you like something to drink?" He asked after a while, finding a way to escape from the suffocating athmosphere.

"Uh...." Zayn looked at Harry's bump and then his legs. "Uh no thank you."

"Suit yourself then." Harry said and then got up walked into the kitchen to go get himself his ice-cream combination. Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate surup and whip-cream.

"Some things never change I see." Zayn said chuckling when he saw what Harry had walked back into the living room with.

Harry shrugged, "Old habits die hard." And sat on the recliner.

"Why are you here?" Yaser asked suddenly behind Zayn.

"Oh...uh...um..."

"You still do that bullshit!" Harry spat.

Zayn looked up at him confused.

"That shit where you stumble over your words like a dummy when you're nervous or whatever." Harry explained rolling his eyes and scrunching up his face.

Yaser chuckled while Zayn blushed in embarrassment.

"Can you just say what you're here for so that I can get my beauty sleep?" Harry asked the attitude clear in his tone.

"Sorry." He sighed. "I told Gigi about the baby and she wasn't too pleased."

"And who cares what she thinks?" Both Yaser and Harry said in unison and then looked at each other.

Zayn glanced at both of them, Yaser now seated on the couch near him.

"We uh....we had an argument and she uh....she called off the engagement and put me out." He admitted somewhat embarrassed.

"As always and the answer to the question you're about to ask is no." Harry said rolling his eyes and then attempted to get up.

"But Ha-"

Zayn was about to protest but got cut off by Harry groaning and clutching his tummy, his ice-cream long forgotten painting the floor in a colorful mess.

Yaser rushed over to him, "Harry! Are you okay what's wrong?"

Harry groaned, gripping onto Yaser hand and forcing to stand up all while Zayn just sat there shocked not having the slightest clue as to what's going on or what's wrong.

"This little boy just kicked me!" He said exasperated. "Fucking hell! I ain't a football." He said then took a deep breath.

"It's a boy?" Zayn whispered out still a bit shocked.

Harry sighed, "Yes." Then looked at his ice-cream that was melting on the floor. "Urgh! Now look at the mess I made. I was gonna eat that!" He pouted.

Yaser chuckled, "It's fine, I'll clean it."

"Thanks. I think I'll head to bed now." He said and then turned to look at Zayn. "You can stay the night, we'll talk tomorrow, I'm too tired to deal with your bullshit right now." He said while walking up the stairs to his room.

"Don't you think it's time you should stop climbing those stairs now. Should stay in the other downstairs room?" Yaser asked.

"Yeah I guess." Harry said and sighed disapperaing into his room.

"You're awfully quiet." Yaser pointed out while cleaning up Harry's ice-cream mess.

"Uh yeah just thinking."

Yaser sighed and looked up at him. "Look Zayn, I don't want you thinking I'm choosing Harry over you or anything, you are my son. It's just that, he has no one so obviously I'm not gonna leave his side." He chuckled bitterly. "I did once and let's just say the sight wasn't pretty. The point is I've come to an understaning that people make mistakes they do. Some mistakes are worse than others but at the end of the day mistakes are mistakes and I would like to believe the things you did are mistakes and not deliberate actions. I made mistakes to and trust me, the result of my mistakes weren't nice." He sighed and sat next to Zayn.

"Son I don't know what you feel for Harry or what Harry feels for you at this moment but, he needs us. He went through a lot and I want you to tread lightly, don't push him. And please try not to pick any fights, he needs to stay calm."

Zayn nodded, "I uh I always wanted a son." Zayn said grinning.

Yaser shook his head a small smile on his face. "Well now you've got one and you gotta treat him like the little prince he's gonna be." He said patting Zayn's shoulder and picking up the things he used to clean up and returning them to their places before washing up and then going to bed.

Zayn sat there lost at thought for a bit before he got up and got his things from his car and setting them down in the room he was in the last time.

Guys! This chapter was awful! Tell me what you guys think!😊