Author's note

Oh my where to start? It's been an amazing and wonderful journey writing this book. I have a lot of support on the other books and I just hope that this one will have the same. It is a triology after all.

Like I said at the beginning, the first author's note, I wasn't sure how long the book would be/the amount of chapters it'll have since nothing was previously planned out, just wentnwith the flow.

It was infact shorter than both prevoius ones but that's fine, the point was made and brought across. The only reason the first book is so long is because I was really insecure when writing that one, it being my first published and all. I didn't want the chapters too long for you to get bored and leave it but I made a stupid mistake, made the book too long not sure if y'all got bored by how I dragged on the chapters but all that will fix in due time.

I plan on majorly editing these books, make the first book with longer chapers so it will have less chapters and won't be so long but all of that will happen in due time, not soon, definately not soon.

Today is also the 6 year anniversary of Zayn Mind of Mine album so Happy anniversary to that. Such an amazing album!

Continue to be the amazing people you all are.

Be sure to

Vote⭐
Comment💬
Share🔁

T.P.W.K.✌✌

See y'all in my next book!😘✌❤