23

"Wait! Where's Amber?" She asked when she realised they were headed towards an elevator and she wasn't present.

Same time a female nurse dressed in scrubs came rushing towards her with a wailing Amber.

Gemma took her struggling to hold her with her baby bump and all.

When the elevator stopped and they were taking Harry into the the room they stopped at, Gemma was stopped before she could enter.

"I'm sorry miss but you can't enter with the baby." The same female nurse who was previously holding Amber instructed.

Gemma scowled, "The hell I can't needs me."

"I'm sorry miss, it's the rules."

"Well those are some stupid rules!" She argued same time the elevator dinged and out came the entire gang.

Zayn, Liam, Louis, Niall, Kaylee, Anne and even Yaser.

"Thank God! Where were you guys?" Gemma asked exasperated handing Amber over to Zayn and sitting on one of the vacant seats lined up outside Harry's room.

"Traffic" Niall answered.

"Zayn Harry needs you, neen asking for you."

"Can I go in?" He asked on eof the nurses.

"Yeah sure. Just the baby can't go in." Zayn nodded handing her over to his dad.

"Stupid rules." Gemma huffed.

Zayn rushed jnto the room, ready to be by Harry's side throughout this painful experience.

"Zee!" Harry sobbed out still in pain when he saw who entered his room.

"Oh Harreh babe." Zayn went over to him holding his hand.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry baby but I'm here now." Zayn said moving away some of Harry's messy curly that was stuck to his forehead with his sweat.

"You want me to tie it up?" He asked, Harry nodded and Zayn took one of the many elastics he had on his wrist and tie up Harry's messy hair.

"I'm such a mess right now." Harry snorted and bit embarrassed that Zayn had to see him like this.

"It's fine, you're allowed to be." Zayn chuckled, "After all, you're having our baby." He smiled.

"Yeah." He then groaned. "Fuck! This boy is killing me, I want him out!" Harry whined in pain.

But he knew he wasn't ready yet, he knew the procedure. He had to be 10cm dialated before he could start pushing. And unfortunately, even in all this pain, he was only 4cm.

"I know love but you gotta wait."

~

*fast forward to a few hours later because I'm a lazy bitch and this a bit awkward to explain*

"There you have it, it's a boy." Harry heard one of the doctors say even in his dazed state.

He smiled and not too long after he passed out, the anesthetic drug finally taking it's toll on his body along with the tiredness from all that pushing.

Not too long after he woke up to his wailing son and a frantic Zayn trying to calm him.

"Hand him over." He cleared his throat, his voice came out a bit hoarse before.

Zayn spun around and smiled at him, "You're awake, had me worried for a bit there." He chuckled and walked towards Harry's bed with their son in his arms.

Harry smiled down at his son who he held close to his chest. "Wow, a full head of hair, just like Kaylee." He chuckled.

Zayn smiled at him, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay, I'm not feeling pain yet, ass is still numb." Harry answered not taking his eyes off of his son.

"Hi um sorry to interupt but I'm gonna need his name for the birth certificate." A nurse walked in smiling happily at the couple and their new addition to the family.

"August Jesse Malik." Harry answered not taking his eyes of his son.

The nurse nodded, "August Jesse Malik, born 6lbs 8ozs on Wednesday 20th March 2019 at 400pm." And then she left.

"Such a cute name for a cute baby." Zayn cooed.

"Where's the others?" Harry asked.

"They left, it's late and Amber was already asleep and Kaylee has school tomorrow, well that's if you're letting her attend."

"Oh. What exactly is the time?"  Harry asked after a moment.

"It's.....currently 915pm."

"Wow, I was out for a while." He sighed, "Can you put him down for me, I feel like if I move, I will rip apart and I don't think we want that."

Zayn chuckled and moved the sleeping August off of Harry's chest and gently placed him into the little cot near Harry's bed.

Harry sighedand layed back on the bed closing his eyes with a light smile on his face, "I feel like I could sleep for a year." He yawned.

Zayn stood infront of him just admiring him in the white light of the room. He looked like a proper angel with his messy hair, pretty smile and rosy pink full lips.

"Why are younsuddenly so quiet?" Harry asked popping on eye open looking for Zayn. "Oh" he blushed when he realised what Zayn was doing.

Zayn just smiled.

"Stop looking at me like that." Harry whined cutely.

"Like what?" Zayn asked smirking taking a seat near Harry's feet on the bed.

"Stop staring at me!" Harry blushed covering his face.

Zayn shook his head, pecked Harry's cheek and then left the room leaving Harry a blushing mess.

Lame way to end a chap but anyways, the book has reached it's end guys! 😊✌