ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"Your Highness, your tea is ready." A rather quiet voice said as the door opened. The Togami lifted his head for a brief moment but focused on his book again after a couple of seconds. "Thanks." Walking in was a (h/c) haired girl, her (e/c) eyes gazing at the tea.

"You will meet the princess from the other land today, Your Highness." Was the only other thing she said while putting the small cup down, turning her back to the blonde haired male. "I know that. You can go now. But tell my father that I won't be joining for dinner tonight."

Nodding her head slightly, the servant bowed to the royal before walking out, gently closing the door behind her. She wasn't sure herself how she even got into this situation. A few years ago, she would've never thought she would work like this in the future. But she wasn't complaining.

Even though the prince that she was serving was sometimes rude, he was quiet most of the time, just caring about his books and not noticing her at all. Just by serving him, she was earning a lot of money that provided her good living conditions.

"Your majesty, the young lord will not attend the family dinner tonight." (Y/n)'s voice announced as she bowed to Byakuya's parents. "I apologize, but he is currently busy and couldn't tell you himself." She wasn't sure why, but the blonde prince did this quite often.

Whenever the (h/c) haired servant would ask him, he would give her the same answer: 'That's not your business.', though, she figured that he didn't like his siblings that much. He always seemed to glare at them when they were in the same room. And they weren't much friendlier either.

She didn't know it exactly, but she assumed it was because of the big fight over the throne. The king and queen seemed to pick out the heir who was perfect in everything they did. Of course that would put a lot of stress onto a person.

'Prince Byakuya doesn't seem like the type to get scared though. Especially not over his siblings. Well, what do I know? After all, I'm just a simple servant who's working for him. I can't read his thoughts.' While thinking to herself, she left the dining room again, walking to the gates of the castle to greet their guests.

"Excuse me? Princess Nevermind wishes to meet Prince Byakuya." A male voice gently said, making her raise her head. In front of her was a man with pink hair and... Shark teeth? Something like that. "Ah, of course. I am here to greet the princess."

Nodding, the male, who was probably a servant too, stepped aside, revealing a breathtaking female. Her long blonde hair seemed to flow in the wind and her blue eyes had a glittering sparkle in them. "Greetings, other servant, my name is Sonia Nevermind, I am here to meet Prince Byakuya from the other kingdom!"

Bowing to her, (y/n) gave a small nod. "Of course. I'm Prince Byakuya's servant and will escort you to his room." The blonde's eyes seemed to sparkle even more. "Oh, how wonderful! Please lead the way, I can't wait to meet my, maybe, future husband!"

The pink haired servant behind her seemed to roll his eyes. "Princess Sonia, let me come with you, I'm strong enough to protect you!" Sonia shook her head, glaring slightly at her servant. "Kazuichi, I wish to meet him on my own. You can go somewhere else in the meanwhile."
❀❀❀❀❀