ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

❀❀❀❀❀
"That's good. I was worried you wouldn't give me an answer. So?" As soon as they entered his room and shut the door behind them close, he took of his heavy coat. The (h/c) haired female couldn't help but stare at him, even if she didn't want to be rude.

"I... I know that I may just be a servant, a peasant. And I also know that people wouldn't accept me as their queen or maybe even their empress, but... Your sister somehow found out about your proposal that you made towards me. She knows everything, I think."

All of that new information caught the prince off guard as he sat down on his bed, gesturing her to sit besides him. "I see. How do you know that though?" With a small wave of nervousness coming over her, (y/n) gulped down the worries about everything that was happening.

"Her highness suddenly approached me when I was sitting in the royal garden. She invited me to have a cup of tea with her, wanting to have a friendly chat with me. At first, she just talked about her being worried about you and-" Byakuya's anger cut her off.

The beautiful golden vase on the table besides his bed was suddenly knocked down. "Worrying about me?! She wants to take the throne away from me so badly, how could she dare to say anything like that to my personal servant?! I won't let her take the crown, never in my life!"

The sudden anger of the prince made her jump, her back pressing against the wall behind the bed that she was sitting on. Two hands then surprised her by placing themselves on each one of her sides. It were the prince's hands to be exact. "What else did she say?!"

Her (e/c) eyes widened in shock, their noses almost touching from how he was leaning in, even if it was just in anger and pure curiosity about his sister's words. "Tell me everything that she said! Right now! This is an order to you as your future ruler!"

'Oh no, he must be really, really upset-! But how do you calm down an angry prince who knocked over a vase which's shards are worth more than a small house? I doubt I can do anything for him right now, but I should at least try to.'

"Your highness, please calm down. Anger won't help our situation right now, nor will it make you feel better. Wouldn't it be better if we used this private time to discuss the marriage? Because... I... I decided to accept your proposal, I want to marry you and be your queen."

"Why are you suddenly talking so much?" Though she didn't notice, the prince's cheeks flushed a light red as he leaned forward, her noses gently touching each other. "Your highness, you're getting really close to me right now...!" She exclaimed, the color of her cheeks now matching his. Maybe hers were a bit darker though.

"Am I? You're just imagining things, aren't you?" His words made her slightly upset, though her anger was covered by embarrassment. Visible embarrassment. "And why are your cheeks getting this red? I thought I told you that we would only marry for the benefits of it?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes, your highness, you definitely said that. I didn't mean to make it look like anything inappropriate, I just-" Her sentence was cut off by a pair of lips on hers. The prince was kissing her. Was this a dream? It couldn't be real, right? Yes, it could. And it was.
❀❀❀❀❀