ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"You... Love me...?!" Her voice was quiet, trembling slightly. Her heart was beating so fast, she thought it would burst out of her chest any second. "I don't like repeating myself, but yes. You heard that right. I'm in love with you, my heart belongs to you, my dear servant."

He let go of her, kneeling down as he took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss. "Why else would I be kneeling on the floor right now? Especially since I'm a royal and you're a commoner. I wouldn't do this for anyone else, no matter what their title might be."

Right. (Y/n) couldn't help but agree with that. Byakuya was someone who valued their pride more than anything. He wouldn't just kneel down onto the ground for anyone. Especially not a commoner or a servant. Not even for the princess of another kingdom. For basically no one.

So why would he kneel down for her if he didn't love her? A smile crawled onto the (h/c) haired female as she nodded to herself slightly. "I love you too, your highness. I feel honored by your feelings towards me." She kneeled down to him, hugging him.

His arms wrapped around her again. "Please look at me for a second, (y/n)." He gently spoke, his hand softly caressing her back. Pulling back, the servant looked at the prince, tilting her head to the side. "I definitely made the right choice. My siblings will probably envy me for having such a beautiful wife."

"Your highness, aren't you thinking a bit too highly of me?" She blushed slightly, which didn't get any better when he laughed slightly. "Thinking too highly of you? No, I don't think so." Leaning forward, his breath began to hit her lips, his hands grabbing her waist.

"Your highness...?" Her voice mumbled as their faces inched closer to each other, eager to feel the other's warmth. "For once... I'm asking you to keep quiet for a few minutes, even though I love the sound of your beautiful voice..." He closed the space between the two of them.

This time, (y/n) put all her concentration into the feeling of his lips against hers. They were warm and soft, seemingly fitting her own perfectly. Byakuya pulled his fiance closer to him, slowly beginning to close his eyes, his shoulders relaxing and slumping down.

It was weird what love was doing to him. He never felt comfortable like this. His heart began to beat faster when her hands carefully made their way into his hair, playing with the blonde strands slightly. 'His hair is really soft. I almost feel guilty for messing with it right now...'

Suddenly though, the prince pulled away again. His face was a light shade of red, his glasses almost falling off of his face as he looked down for a second. (Y/n) reached out quietly, pulling said object from his face and setting it on the coffee table. "We should..."

She raised her head once he spoke up. "We should what, your highness...?" He took her hands, standing up, pulling her up with him. "We should move this somewhere more warm and comfortable. The future queen shouldn't kiss her future husband on the cold, hard and dirty floor."

'Even though the floor is almost shining, he's right with the other two aspects.' Was her only thought as she nodded at him, smiling almost shyly. "You're right, your highness. The floor isn't a suiting place for the future king either." What she didn't expect was for him to grab her and pull her onto the bed.
❀❀❀❀❀