010 | he wouldn't do that

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter ten

third person;

with a knock on her bedroom door and her brother asking if she's ready. sienna grabbed her bag, quickly looking at herself in the mirror one last time before leaving her room.

"yeah," she yelled as she rushed through the kitchen, grabbing a snack to eat on the way to school.

"i'll be out in the car," blake yelled back.

sienna grabbed her snack and water bottle from the fridge then made her way to the front door and locking it behind her.

"sorry i slept in," she said as she got into his car.

"that's fine," he responded as he backed out of the driveway, starting the drive to her school. "what time did your boyfriend leave last night?"

"he's not my boyfriend, first of all," she looked over at him. "and i don't know sometime before dad was up."

"did you two not sleep?"

"no..? he just wakes up and goes home."

"sienna just tell mom and dad," he furrowed slightly since she hadn't already. "then he doesn't have to be waking up at like five to leave."

she shook her head, "not until my friends find out."

"is there a reason why you haven't told your friends?" he glanced over at her as they came to a stop at a red light.

"because in the beginning i was unsure of where things would go and then i just got use to not telling anyone," she explained.

"so.. he's never push the idea of keeping it a secret?" he asked.

"it was my decision.. why?" she watched him drive as she ate her granola bar.

"oh i just thought maybe he might have more secret girlfriends," he shrugged.

"no he wouldn't do that."

although she knew it probably wasn't true since he's literally with her in almost all of his free time and when he isn't he'll keep her updated, she still did think about it being a possibility.

"does anyone know you two are together?" he questioned snapping her out of her thoughts as they pulling into the school street.

"other than you?" she said, shoving her granola wrapper in her bag. "no, and it's going to stay that way at the moment."

"okay.."

"anyway, i don't want to talk about him with you, so let not do this again, deal?" she protested as they pulled up out the front of the school.

"sure," he nodded. "just be careful."

"he's not going to hurt me," she sighed, getting annoyed with how protective her brother was being. "anyway, i'm going to be late for class."

after sharing their goodbyes, she got out of the car and he drove off. she headed inside the school building, going straight over to her locker to grab her book for algebra.

"check your messages," zach quickly whispered in her ear as he walked past.

a small smile formed on her face, watching him walk away with his friend as she pulled out her phone. she looked down at it as she unlocked it and read his text;

'skip class w me'

'meet me back of science blocks'

she let out a sigh as she shook her head. "this boy," she mumbled under her breath. looking back down at her phone again as it dinged.

'pweasee i'm waiting'

sienna shut her locker and started making her way through the crowds of people in the opposite direction to her class but to where he had told her instead, ignoring the bell as it rung.

and after spotting zach sitting down beside the building she walked over, chucking her bag on the ground as she sat down in front him "and why are we here?" she questioned.

"i don't want to go to class," he shrugged.

"but-"

"put this on," he cut her off, passing her his hoodie after heading some voices of other students.

she put the hoodie on, sharing a smile with each other as he pulled the hood of it over her head. "oo secret identity," she said with a soft giggle.

"mhm," he placed a kiss on her lips.

"this is fun and all but could we just go to class? it's only algebra for less than an hour now and i'll help you," she pouted as an attempt to convince him since she didn't want to get in trouble by her parents.

"but it's boring," he rolled his eye, laying his head back on the wall behind him. "and i hate math."

"just come," she groaned.

he laughed to himself for a second, leaning in closer and whispering; "only if you say those words again tonight."

"get your head out of the gutter," she softly push him in a joking way before getting up and grabbing her bag. "you're so annoying. i'm going to class."

"wait!" he got up following after her as she stopped for him. he lifted her chin up with his finger, their lips attaching for more than a few seconds.

"okay okay," she placed one final kiss on his lips before pulling away still with their arms wrapped around each other. "i love you."

"i love you more," he smiled.

she shook her head slightly with a smile on her face as they both unwrapped their arms from each other.

the two talked a little while making their to the algebra classroom. although the walk was quiet majority of the way, they enjoyed it since it was in the company of one another.

"oh here's zach," corbyn spoke up making everyone's attention turn to the two walking in the door.

"and why are you two late," mrs. ryder crossed her arms, watching them as they awkwardly stood at the door.

"i slept in," sienna responded, taking the hood off of her head after realising it was still up.

"i also slept in," he sarcastically smiled as he wrapped his arms around the waist of the girl in front of him, sienna shoving them off of herself instantly.

"zach you can't just touch her like that," their teacher furrowed as he held his hands up in defence. "whatever. just go sit down, i'll deal with you two later."

AUTHORS NOTE

i should probably get out of bed i've got things to do today lol