Chapter 16: A date(?) With the blue roses

"Oh hello there (Y/N)! Long time no see~!" Marina greeted me as I entered the live house.

"Hello Marina, how are you?" I grinned, giving her a slight wave.

"I'm fine, are you here to see Roselia?" she replied. "They're in Room 4! I'm sure you already know by now where it is."

I thanked her and headed down the hallway to Room Number 4, and knocked before entering. "Hello? You guys in here?" I said, taking a small peep into the room before entering.

"Oh hey (Y/N)~! We were just having a break. Join us!" Lisa said as she beckoned me over with a beam.

"Hey (Y/N)! What's up?" Ako waved, along with Rinko, who glanced at me with a shy smile.

"Hey Ako, Rinko! And hello to you too, Sayo, Yukina!" I greeted the girls with a grin.

"Nice to see you, (Y/N). I heard you were just on a date with Rokka?" Sayo slyly said with a smirk.

"H-huh? Oh yeah... I was..." I shot Lisa a dirty look, and silently cursed her in my mind.

"Another date? Haven't you been on one with Himari and the short one from Morfonica as well?" Yukina inquired, squinting her eyes.

"H-huh? Oh yeah, I have. Also, don't ever call her the short one in front of her face, or she will skin you alive..." I replied, dead-pan serious.

"Yeah, (Y/N) here is a playboy~ I wonder which one of us he will be taking~?" Lisa giggled mischievously, causing Rinko to blush, and the others to widen their eyes.

"I-I absolutely do not think that will be happening! Our sole goal is to focus on the band, and only the band! Dating someone would only be a distraction!" Sayo exclaimed sternly, glaring at me.

"No need to be so serious, I know you guys are devoted to the band, but that doesn't mean there's no time to have some fun, you know," I said, opening up my arms to the side.

"He's right Sayo, and since winter break is coming up, we would definitely have some time to release the stress~" Lisa backed me up.

"W-well I suppose so..." Sayo muttered, putting down her pointed finger.

"While that might be true, you guys always have to remember to practice on your own when we do not have practice," Yukina added.

"We will!" Ako replied. "Oh and speaking of winter break... Rinko and I want to ask you all something!"

"What might that be?" Sayo asked, tilting her head a bit.

Ako nudged Rinko, and Rinko opened her mouth to speak, "W-well there is a winter event in NFO, and we were wondering if you wanted to join us... Since it is a five or more person quest... "

"NFO... isn't it that fantasy adventure sorta game?" I pondered.

"Yep! You know it, (Y/N)?" Ako answered.

"I've heard of it... but I don't really play it. Not really my type of game. Kind of a surprise to hear you guys play it though," I said, quickly searching it up on my phone.

"Well, we have played it a few times, and honestly, it's actually quite fun!" Lisa admitted, "You should try it out too!"

"So, what do you guys say?" Ako asked hopefully.

"I'm down, sounds like fun!" Lisa agreed.

"Well, I'll go too..." "Same here." Yukina and Sayo replied respectively.

"H-how about you, (Y/N)?" Rinko asked nervously.

"Huh? Me? Well... I'll have to check my schedule first, and if I'm free, of course I'll go!" I answered.