The one who talks

Chapter 6
In the same week?
Not edited.

"You miss me bunny?" Phoenix questions in a deep and breathy voice as he leaves a trail light kisses up Monroe's neck as she straddled his lap in the backseat of his truck. He called her bunny cause the way she bounced on his dick.

Phoenix had his left hand around her tiny waist while his right had gripped and caressed her plump booty slowly inching up the short dress she put on for him "hm?" He questions again placing his big soft lips onto hers deepening the kiss.

The inside of the Blacked out Cadillac truck was now starting to heat up from the intense session.

"Mhmm" Monroe moans softly between the kisses losing her ability to speak at the moment. That's what Phoenix would do, kiss her like he would never see her again. It felt so good, it felt so right. It was perfect.

She really didn't care what he was saying her body was in overdrive and she couldn't think straight, all she could do was feel

She could feel the firm grip of his hand on her booty cheek and his growing dick right under her pulsating pussy. That was all she needed Causing her hips to snap back and forth slowly grinding on him through the thin fabrics hindering them from fully being connected.

Her eyes connected with his as he pulls her dress up and over her head leaving her in a pair of black savage Fenty panties with no bra.

"Hm bunny?" He questions again cupping Her left D cup breast, his tongue swirling around her erect nipple , instantly making them harden up.

Monroe almost immediately cries out, tilting her head back, eyes closed with her mouth slightly parted.

"Yes baby" She says breathlessly licking her lips and moving her head back up watching as he shows some love to the left nipple.

Phoenix pops her titty out his mouth, smirking while he taps her right thigh signaling for Her to get up.

Monroe's lifts up, standing as best as she could in the car sliding her sticky lace panties down over her hips and legs as she watched Phoenix who  remain seated but lifted up his hips sliding the gray nike tech joggers he had on that now sported a big wet stain in the middle to his ankles and lifting the white tee he had on over his head tossing it somewhere in the vehicle. his silver Cuban link chain rested perfectly on his tattooed free skin.

Monroe licked her lips again as her eyes roamed all over Phoenix body, He was perfect in her eyes, She loved everything about him.

The bedroom eyes, sexy ass lips, deep voice and pretty white teeth, smooth dark chocolate skin, rippling abs that traveled down his stomach into his v line followed by the 9 inch dick that stood between his legs. He was just a sexy ass man.

"take what's yours mamas" he commands looking into her eyes. Without hesitation Monroe places both of her feet  over his waist and on either sides of the seat as she aligns her center above phoenix's dick, looking down and grabbing ahold of if from the base watching as it oozed with precum. She hisses and sighs loudly throughout the car as she slowly slides down his dick taking him inch by inch.