The One who apologies

Chapter 10
Not edited.

Phoenix "Payne" Henderson

The weather was extremely nice today so i decided to walk Prince and Princess to the little dog park in my complex and let them roam around for a bit.

It had been a couple weeks since the party incident and my plan to set all 32 businesses that this Xavier cat owned on fire was in full affect and would be taking place tonight after his restaurants closed.

I realized that 32 businesses catching on fire was a stretch, it could be done but it would take longer, require more manpower and possibly catch the eyes of homeland security and be labeled as terrorism so i settled on 5 of the most popular ones and I got some of my team to travel and plant explosive devices that Zane built.

My brother is extremely smart, with his expertise we are able to watch the buildings from the traffic cams or near by cameras. Each building had a button that i would have to press triggering the explosive device.

"Prince Come!" I yell out to my crazy ass dog who was jumping in the arms of some older white lady licking on her face as she pet him. He could be too friendly at times.

Prince immediately runs away from the lady coming up to me causing me to lean down and grip his face.

" Son, what i tell you about kissing people in the mouth?" I question knowing that he couldnt answer me. Prince wagged his tail and pants in my face as Princess comes up placing her chin on top of prince's nose. This girl loved to be center of attention.

I pet both of them for a minute before standing straight up and leading them out the park and back home. As we walked closer to my place of residence i couldn't help but notice Monroe's car in my drive way from the short distance.

We haven't been on the best of terms for a while now so i was confused on the surprise pop up..

After making it to my front door i unlock it letting my dogs inside. Monroe was sitting in her car looking down at her phone so i decided to knock on her car window. Causing her to immediately look up, turn the ignition off, grabbing her keys and purse and getting out standing right in front of me.

"What you want?" I question giving her a quick once over. She was sporting her infamous slick back ponytail and wearing a short ass black short set with her onyx yeezy slides. No makeup, just natural beauty. I cant lie, she looked good as fuck.

" I came to check on you" She says shifting from her right leg to her left "you haven't been responding to my text or calls"

My eyebrows furrow in confusion "don't that mean ion wanna be bothered? When somebody doesn't call or text you back that dont give you the go ahead to pop up at they crib"

" i know that Phoenix i was just worried about you. You usually always get back to me even when your busy" She says rubbing the back of her neck "can i come in and use your bathroom?"

I sigh loudly and slightly nod my head yes leading her inside the crib. Prince was right at the door barking and wagging his tail to greet Monroe while Princess laid in the floor not paying her any attention. She didn't like her ass at all.

" Hi Prince! Hi my baby!" Monroe laughs while rubbing behind his ears as he jumped on her. Then went over to Princess who quickly got up coming over to me. Which caused me to chuckle.

Monroe rolled her eyes and went down the hallway to the bathroom. While she did that i decided to sit down on the couch and press the on button to the tv remote. Snowfall immediately popped up on my flat screen.

"I Tried To Do Shit The Right Way, Went To The Other Side. Know What I Learned? The Game Is Rigged. It Ain't Made For People Like Us, So You Know What? I'm Rewriting The Rules." Franklin says. I fucked with him the long way, i could watch the 100 times, it was just that good.