The One who doesnt like excuses

Chapter 12
Please vote & comment, y'all know the vibes.
Not edited.

Later on that day Zahair, his twin and two other guys that ran with them Scooter and Chino road around in Zahair's matte black charger checking on all the corner boys. They had people for that of course but Phoenix knew that he had to give his brother something to do in efforts to make him feel special. What Zahair didn't know is that he always has someone double check his doings.

" Ayo we about to make this quick stop at the park" Zahair says making a sharp right turn before heading to chandler park. Chandler park was another popular place in the hood. Full court basket ball games, Pal Football games, soccer and baseball for the kids.

"What we going to the park fo' cuz" Scooter ask from the back seats his large Frame was squished in the back due to Zahair forcing him to sit back there so his twin could ride passenger.

"Gotta rap with my young niggas real quick" he replies as they listen to the sounds of Meek Mill dreams and nightmares through the radio.

Shortly after the conversation Zahair made it to chandler park, parking his car in a handicap space allowing everyone to get out before he locked his vehicle.

The group of guys make their way to a picnic table where Rico and Marquis and a couple of other boys around their age were.

"What up my young niggas" Zahari says dapping each one of them up while Zane greets everyone before allowing his brother to continue talking.

" what y'all got for me?" Zahair questions as three boys came up to him with wads of cash, Zahair immediately passes it to Zane who went back to the car to count.

Once Zane gave his brother the go ahead, Zahair allowed Chino to give the boys more product sending them on their way, leaving Rico and Marquis standing there.

Zahair held a straight face before cracking a smile and dapping both boys up again causing them to smile as well.

"You heard?" Rico questions Zahair hype, he was happy that Zahair was giving him and his best friend recognition.

"Did i hear? Nigga that's all people talking about. Man he knocking on death door" Zhair says showcasing his deep dimples.

"I got a meeting to get to but next time we link i gotta hear the story. The work was flawless. I followed up with a couple of pigs on our payroll and they don't have any leads " Zahair continues.

"Preciate that big bro" Marquis says nodding his head as he held his basketball in his left hand resting it on his hip. "you need us to do anything else for you?"

"Nah not right now, let's sit tight. Before i give y'all another assignment. It's no doubt y'all boys was made for this. We gone talk more about it" Zahair says hyping them up some more.

"That's a bet" Rico replies as the group continues to chat for a little while longer before they part.

Once everyone was back inside the car Zahair started it up before making his way to 75 freeway going to the west side warehouse.

"This Nigga P always calling a meeting for every single thing, I'm about tired of his ass" Zhair says glancing at his brother and back at the road.

"I mean, how else is shit going to get done or communicated? We gotta know what's going on" Zane says shrugging his shoulders.

"You right" Zahair says wanting to end the conversation before he started preaching.

"You think ole dude gone die?" Zane questions Zahair.