The One who suffers

Chapter 11
Back 2 back. Don't all thank me at once.
Not edited.

It was going on 10 o'clock pm as Zane, Zahair, Sebastian and Phoenix sat around in his office watching the cameras that showed the businesses that Xavier owned. It was still a couple of workers inside the one in Atlanta and New York so they were waiting until the last person left.

"Man i wish they would get the fuck on" Zahair complains as he smacked on a bag of chips.

"I would never stay that long at work" Sebastian chuckles nodding his head in agreement.

"Facts" Phoenix says propping his feet up on his desk."Yo you talk to cam yet?" He questions.

"We suppose to meet up tomorrow night, she actually hit me up" Sebastian says.

"Foreal?" Zane said surprisingly.

Sebastian nods his head "Yeah i told her to hit me up when she was ready to talk, i guess she ready to talk now"

"Nigga, you lying. that's all you said? " zahair says wiping his fingers on a napkin and tossing his chip bag in the trash "i got two females and i know for a fact that's not all that happened"

This causes Sebastian and the rest of the guys to laugh before he responds by saying " yeah you right man, i been sending her ass apologies and flowers to her job everyday"

"Had us in here thinking you got it like that" Zahair clowns shaking his head.

Sebastian had been sending Cambria flowers Everyday since their text conversation a few weeks back. He even started back coming to see her after school with Sienna but she never really let him get a word in with her, mainly she would just talk to Si Si asking her how was class? what did she learn? Things like that. He loved how much she cared for his daughter, treating her like her own. Cambria was really good with kids and he hoped to one day have a bunch with her.

"Alright y'all, everybody gone now. Phoenix whenever you ready" Zane says causing Phoenix to sit up and grab one of the red buttons that said Texas. Phoenix flashed his brothers a smile.

" Speech Speech Speech" Zahair chants as he stood up really hype.

" Nigga i aint making no speech but i do want to say thanks for looking out. This took a lot of planning but it was definitely for a good cause. This should teach his ass a lesson. You never know what people are capable of or how powerful they may be but when you hear so shit about just know it's probably true" Phoenix says seriously looking around the room as the boys nodded their heads agreeing with him.

With that being said Phoenix then presses the button and they all watched from the screen as the Texas Savy Soul blew up. Yellow and red flame engulfed the building causing the windows bust open and shattering into a million of pieces. Phoenix smiled in satisfaction again before taking the Atlanta, New York, LA and lastly Detroit button watching as all the businesses went up in flames from the screen mimicking the one in Texas.

" you handled that one thing?" Zane questions Zhair.

" you damn right i did" Zahair says smiling at his twin while rubbing his hands together.

Before Phoenix could question his siblings about what they were referring to Sebastian had spoke.

" let's celebrate" he says pulling out a bottle of Hennessy.

"Hell yeah my Nigga" Phoenix daps him up completely forgetting what he was about to ask.

The guys pass the bottle around all tapping it become accustomed to the black urge of  'blessing the bottle' before you crack it open and drink.