Din Din: Chapter 6

Hewwo!!! How are you mfs?
—————————

*Billie's POV*

This flight feels like an eternity. I was asleep ten minutes ago. Something caused me to wake up and now I can't sleep.

Everyone else is unconscious, everyone but him. He's 'reading' a book. I'm not stupid I can see him glancing at me. More than he should be.

Why is he looking? I know I'm hot but I belong to my mommy. No Billie don't slip, it's not the time.

Zaidee isn't awake and what if I can't do something. I know she didn't sleep much, I heard her phone in the night. It somehow lulled me to sleep.

Fuck I have to pee now. I carefully untangled myself from the blanket and put Lennon in Zaidee's arms. I know she'll protect him.

I almost tripped over the dudes big ass feet but I caught my balance. I felt his hand brush past my hip and suppressed a shudder.

I know if I looked back I would see a smirk on his stupid face, so I just went to the restroom.

I passed my family and they were all asleep. I have a terrible gut feeling. Why didn't I wake mommy up?

No stop can't be little. No. Not now. Mommy's not here. I heard foot steps outside of the door. I quickly did my business and washed my hands.

My head is pounding and little me really wants to come out. Fuck, stop. I sighed before trying to regain my composure.

I opened the door and look who it is. The musty man that sat next to us.

As I passed by him his hand brushed my ass this time making me shiver and hold back a gag. (I wrote this bc it happened to me at the fair😃)

I quickly walked back to my seat and cuddled back into Zaidee.

Maybe it's time to actually sleep now. I pretended to sleep and eventually it worked.

-
*Zaidee's POV*

When I woke up from my nap, I noticed Billie was gripping my arm tighter than normal.

She sucked on her thumb lightly. I pulled it out gently and replaced it with her black paci.

I know she feels weird around the man who is sitting next to me so I left her alone and stroked her hair instead.

Soon, it was time to get off the plane. Maggie had sent me a message to wait and be the last ones.

Once the musty crusty man left I woke Billie up. She walked groggily with my guidance but we soon made it to our destination.

"Baby stop jumping on the bed." I sighed, putting our suitcases in the room. "You're gonna get hurt." I warned her.

She stuck her tongue out at me. "Bet." I nodded once and turned around, away from her. I started organizing some stuff into little piles. I don't really know why.

*loud thud*

I suppressed a laugh and sighed instead, shutting my eyes tightly. The urge to laugh is astronomical, because I told her so.

"I swear to god Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell (😭) if you cry, I'll give you something to cry about." I gritted, still trying not to laugh.

She whimpered as I turned around to look at her. Tears brimmed her eyes, lip quivering, and her eyebrows furrowed.

Oh, she was on the floor clutching her hand. I sighed before walking over to her. "C'mere baby." I sat on the floor.