Gone Gone: Chapter 13

YOOO😎, how's you?

TW: I talk abt Zaidee's mom, just in case yk bc she's uhm...💀
I was too lazy to spell check so I apologize in advance if I misspelled sum
—————————————

"Billie, you have to start packing angel." I kissed her head. "I am packing." She grabbed the crotch of her baggy shorts.

"Not like that you nasty, c'mon this is your fault for leaving it until last minute." I urged as I took the covers off of her.

"Not a good way to wake up." She complained. "Shut up." I laughed knowing what she was talking about.

"Just saying." She rolled her eyes. "Mhm, c'mon apúrate." (hurry) I helped her pack her bags. Mind you it's 4 in the morning, dad and I are taking them to the airport.

Well I'm driving, dad is still half asleep. Due to security reasons I can't go inside so we'll have to say our 'see you later's' in the car.

I purposely drove a little slower than usual. Obviously Billie sat next to me because she wanted to hold my hand.

The light chatter going on behind us seemed comforting. Listening to the people you love getting along is something I never knew I would enjoy.

Billie played with the rings on my fingers the whole ride. We eventually made it to the airport, I parked next to their security team so they don't get mobbed.

It's a weird system we have right now, don't ask. I couldn't tell you either. I turned the car off and leaned my head back.

"Welps." My dad said. I laughed internally at his attempt to lighten the mood. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I turned in my seat.

How am I supposed to hug them all in a car? Answer: I can't. "We'll miss you too, if you guys need anything call us." Maggie held my hand.

"Same goes to you guys." Dad looked at them as the words came out of his mouth. "Thank you." Maggie smiled warmly at us.

"It's time, we'll give you guys 5 minutes." With that they all exited the car leaving Billie and I alone.

"Worst part of being famous." She rolled her eyes at the thought. "Don't complain about it, love. You know it's worth it, it just comes with its cons." I reasoned.

"You're right but I hate the cons so fucking much." "I do too baby." I tapped my lap so she can climb over and sit on me.

She obliged and straddled my lap. Immediately she knew my plan because she leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet full of passion, but it was cut short.

We pulled away, her arms went around my neck while mine wrapped around her waist. Billie and I stayed in that position until we couldn't anymore.

My neck was soaked with her tears, hers was damp. There's a difference. I wiped under her eyes and we smiled at each other.

"It's time mi amor." She nodded, pecked my lips one more time and opened the door to climb off. "Don't break anything, don't sprain anything." I said.

"I'll tryyyyy." She said in a sing-song voice as she shut the door. I chuckled and shook my head a little. Claudia and dad got in the car and we left.

-

"Dad I'm going out." "Where?" "Mall." "With who?" I looked at him weird before answering. "Claudia." "Oh, alright. Have fun." He said plainly.

"Wanna come with us?" I asked hopefully." Instead of a response he bolted upstairs to change.