Home: Chapter 10

HIIII!!!! How are you???
—————————————

"Is Billie awake?" Maggie asked me as she kissed my head. I finished my bite of food before answering. "No she isn't, I let her sleep for a little longer so she's not in one of her moods."

"Makes sense, but isn't she gonna be tired." Patrick asked. "I'd rather take care of a tired Billie than a bratty one." I reasoned.

"I guess that's true." He responded shrugging. We're finally going back home, which is a bittersweet moment. Everyone has shit to do so we can't stay here any longer.

Billie starts tour in three months. My dad has to run his business, and I...still don't know what I'm gonna do.

My best option right now is helping my father. I surprisingly enjoy it and we make clothes we both like, so he considers it 'our' business.

I do too. I might take over one day, which is nice because school is definitely not for me.

Our conversation was interrupted by Billie walking into the kitchen. "Goodmorning." She grinned.

We all returned the gesture as she sat next to me and pecked my lips. Seems like she's not tired so we should be fine...I think.

The thing is that someone snitched and there will be paparazzi waiting for us in LA. The good things is that I get to see Leo.

In just a couple of months she's gotten so big, and just like I had predicted she still likes sitting on my lap with her heavy ass.

We packed our bags yesterday and now we just gotta hop in the car and leave to the airport.

-

I walked into our room for the last time before we leave to see Billie hugging her stuffie and talking to him.

"I'm gonna miss you Lennon." She kissed his forehead before stuffing him inside her suitcase.

We hopped in the car and made it to the airport. Blah blah blah we made it to LA after a while and oh look at that. Paparazzi.

"Fuck." Billie mumbled putting her sunglasses on. I put her hood over her head before stepping back, walking along with my dad and keeping my head down.

I noticed Billie fiddle with her rings as we speed walked to the car. Having mics shoved in your face isn't fun and I'm sure my father almost punched a lady.

We all sighed simultaneously when the doors shut. Billie rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

Nobody spoke about the fact that articles are being written right now, as we made our way home.

Whatever, we'll figure it out. We got to Maggie's house and took our shit out the car. Dad said we'll leave after dinner so Billie and I are hanging out in her room for now.

I laid in between her thighs as her hands played with my hair. "I'm not ready to come out, let alone have people know I act like a baby." She spoke up after comfortable silence.

"I know love and that's ok you'll tell them when you're ready." I stroked the sides of her thighs.

"This might sound bad but I like hiding you from them." She said carefully and I know exactly what she means.

"It's just that everyone knows or thinks they know everything about me and having one good thing be a secret feels good." She sighed.

"You also like messing with them." I laughed. "Hell yeah I do." She giggled.

"It's fun and honestly I don't care if they never find out about me, as long as I'm with you and we know what's going on, fuck everyone's opinion." I looked up at her.

"This is a weird angle." She commented. "Get used to it because I like being here." I said.

"I can tell, and it weirdly makes me feel safe." She smiled down at me. "Aww, cute." I smiled back but stopped when she started suffocating me with her thighs.

"Billie that's a good way to go, but it was unexpected." I said rubbing the sides of my neck.

All she did was laugh at me. "Damn it wasn't even that funny." I rolled my eyes and gripped her thighs making her stop.

"Haha who's laughing now huh?" I teased as my hands went a little further up.

"That's not funny dude stop." She whined and threw her head back. I went back to rubbing the sides of her thighs.

She surprisingly fell asleep soon, so I took my laptop out to keep working on designs for some clothes.

After her little nap we ate dinner and just like that it was time to go home. "Bye baby, imma miss you." I hugged her tightly.

"I will too, I'm gonna shower and then we can talk." She told me her plans for when I leave. "Ok angel, I love you." I pecked her lips and headed to our car after she said it back.

Yeah I'm driving again. One because I like driving and two because my dad doesn't so he'll most likely kill us.

On the way home we talked about a new design for our logo. The one we have now is outdated and we don't like it anymore.

As soon as I opened the door Leo jumped on me. I paid the girl that took care of my dog and she left, suspiciously.

I paid her no mind and continued to give all my love and affection to Leo. After telling my father goodnight, I went up to my room and got a call from Bil.

Immediately I answered and was met with a grinning Billie. "Why are you so happy?" I asked as I set my phone up at my desk.

"Because I just am." She rolled her eyes. "Anywho, we need to come up with a plan for tour because I refuse to not see you for that many months."

"So what we're you thinking." I trailed off so she could tell me what she was planning. We talked for about three hours before we came to the conclusion we could only see each other two times when she's on tour.

What am I supposed to do now? I'll ask dad for a longer break and surprise Billie. Yeah that's it! Ok now it's night night time. A mimir.😴

——————————
DOODOO WATER
I hate this but anywho wtv nobody cares
Yea yea I have "writers block" sucks to be me sure ight wtv

On the bright side I have written ONE chapter for the poly book. Do y'all want it now, tonight, tomorrow, in a week, a month, a year, or should I delete it.😎

Thank you for reading
I love youuuuu!!!

*forehead kiss* 😚

1124 words