We're Fucked: Chapter 23

So like who's gonna make their move on me🙄🥱I'm jk🙂
—————————————

*Billie's POV*

I was sitting on the floor in my green room, going through my chains when Zai walked in with Fin trailing behind her. They sat on the couch and started having a conversation while I stayed quiet.

Finneas soon got a facetime call. "It's Claudia." He excused himself out of the room. "Hey princess..." she caught my attention making my head turn in her direction. "You ok?" She continued.

"Yeah, just tired." I responded groggily. Z nodded her head. I saw her mom pass by the snack table. Ever since they talked I've seen her in a lot of places, supposedly she attached herself to Zaidee. I finished getting ready before doing some small exercises then getting ready to perform for my last show on tour.

-

I got off stage and quickly made my way over to the green room. My girlfriend was inside. I sighed in relief and sat on her lap. She immediately put her phone down and stroked my hair with her hand as her other arm wrapped around my waist.

I feel overwhelmed. After this we need to go to the car which will take us to the airport. I'm excited to go home, but the process gets me every single fucking time.

And the fact that I get recognized 100% of the time. I'm not in the mood for paps today. Whatever happens is not my problem. I might get in trouble with my team but I really don't give a fuck.

Z and I walked out to the car. As soon as I settled into her arms my manager spoke up. "Bil I know this is the worst timing ever, but I really need you to see this." He handed me his phone. It was an article. Zaidee and I at the bridge...kissing.

"No...no no no- fuck dude." I threw my head back. This is what I didn't want. "What's wrong?" Z asked, concerned. I showed her the screen. "Shit." She muttered.

"We're so fucked. I really can't have anything." I groaned, giving the phone back. Now I can't deny and say we're just friends because we were literally kissing. Not that friends can't kiss each other, but that's just not my thing.

"Airports gonna be fun." I said sarcastically. The ride is kinda long so I cuddled into Zaidee and fell asleep.

-

"Angel, wake up." Z whispered in my ear. My eyes slowly opened and scanned the vehicle. "Where's Ewwie?" I rubbed my eyes with my fists. "Aww did someone wake up little." Mommy poked my stomach. "S'top, I wan Ewwie." I demanded.

"Here, let's go cutie." She gave me my stuffie and pulled me out the car. Before we went anywhere she stopped in front of me pulling my hood to hide most of my face and gave me sunglasses.

"Fanks." I sighed, not wanting to go inside. Not sure if being little will make this situation better or worse. "Mommy's right here, you'll be fine. Just walk fast and don't answer anything."

Guards surrounded us as we got closer and closer. Paps starting flashing their cameras, making comments on us.

"Billie, you guys are so cute together!"

"BILLIE IS IT EVEN TRUE?!?"

I tucked my head into mommy's side as their screams made my head hurt and throb. A small whimper escaping my mouth. "Shh, you're ok princess." Mommy pressed my head further into her making the sounds muffle a bit.

"Billie are you gay?"

"What happened to that one dude?"

"Billie can you explain?"