Chapter three

Player 456 panics and walks nervously around the whole room, yelling at the workers.

„𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥"

Fuck

the only reason why they haven't all killed each other  here is because it wasn't sure what would happen if you killed someone.

But now it is.

Nothing.

there are still a hundred and seven players alive but after this night it will definitely be different.

Im still in nobody's Team

I see one of the worker's staring at me behind the toilet door.

before we go to sleep we are always allowed to go to the toilet alone, but a staff always has to stand in front of it, otherwise we could run away.

we couldn't get out of here anyway, if we come out of the bathroom, there are still cameras everywhere in the hallway

I walk in the direction of the bathroom and see how his gaze follows me, he opens the door before I can even touch it.

„Follow me"

while I'm a little further behind him, I try to memorize what his figure looks like and how he walks.

He also has a rectangle on his mask and only workers with them are talking.

I don't know if he's trying to get my attention but every time I only see him looking in my direction.

We are now in front of the girls toilet but it doesn't look like he's going to stop, he even goes in and closes the door behind us

„Aren't you supposed to..."

„Listen we don't have time for that There is going to be a massacre tonight they are weeding out the weaklings before the next game begins It's all part of the game."

„Why are you telling me this?"

„I can't explain to you why but in forty minutes they will turn off the lights actually I have to prepare myself to help the others. What I can say is I will stay close to you. Always look where i am if I see you get into a difficult situation I'll be there to help you do you understand me?"

„Yes and how can i recognize you"

„You will, trust me"

Damn, I don't know what it is about him but I really think he is serious

„oh and i have something for you, you are one of the people who didn't get food right? are you hungry"

„so actually yes but can you tell me why you are doing this now that is weird"

„Be thankful - here I didn't eat all of my food"

He pulls his suit down halfway so that I can see his black tshirt that shows his slim but muscular body he takes out a small box wrapped in aluminum foil how can this suits have so many pockets.

He notices that I'm staring.

„sorry I couldn't bring it with me any other way"

„No it's completely fine...thank you"

I unpack it, there is a sandwich with chicken inside the other piece he probably ate, but now I'm just glad that I still get something to eat.

„Okay you have to hurry up a bit remember that I'll stay near you okay"

he pulls his overall back up

„try to survive"

„Always"

We go back to the hall together

In silence

i look at the clock in thirty minutes the light will be switched off.

I sit on a bench a little further away from the people.

„Hey 202 you are sitting here alone and we need someone in our group , if anything happens tonight we all meet at my bed you should join us"

„I will come"

„Great"

I know I don't trust anyone here but I can't be alone during that night so it doesn't matter right now

If they help me I help them

Im selfish but fair.

I spend the last few minutes thinking about the man who just helped me in the bathroom I'm sure they're not even allowed to do that

I don't know how he got the idea to help me out of nowhere Somehow I want to know who he is

But before I can find out I have to do what he told me.

I have to survive

„𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘴"

I'm lying in my bed knowing that we will not sleep tonight

„𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘵𝘸𝘰, 𝘰𝘯𝘦."

Nothing but darkness in the room.