Chapter nine

Player 212 looks at me as if she could read my mind It almost looks like she's staring at me.

No wonder because of my many thoughts I didn't even Noticed that I sat down on the ground.

I roll my eyes and stand up again. While I get rid of the dirt on my pants than I ask her again.

"So, How do you want to play?"

"I have no idea If I'm being honest I didn't even like that game as a kid"

"Well then let's do it our way"  I say, without knowing what I was doing, I really lost touch with this reality and whole situation I was just tired of being confronted with deaths every minute, so I just want this to end here.

"And what do you suggest?"

POV/ Worker

I sit in the office waiting for the masked man who has everything under control here I was the last to be seen with the player who also pretended to be a doctor, then he was found dead.

Soo-Yun surely thinks for a long time that I am dead, because as I have noticed two more workers were killed and hung in the stairwell.

And the two of them also had a square on their mask which leads the whole thing even faster to me.

The door behind me opens, I don't want to turn backwards God knows what happens then.

he sits down opposite me and places a booklet in front of him: "Jun-Seo, 25 years old, lives with his mother in a house far from the city. Your father died 8 years ago since then your mother lives alone and you take care of her. Correct?"

"you already know the answer why do you ask then?" I say "Answer me!" Now he says with a somewhat elevated, yet noble voice.

"Correct" I say "So, I'm going to ask you a few questions now, for every lying answer I get a little stricter, maybe I'll even send some nice soldiers to your mother"

"Don't you dare.." I stand up, my fists on the table "If I were in your place, I would sit down again very quickly." against my will, but for the well-being of my mother I sit down then, he continues to talk and starts with his first question, but still talks very calm.

"So, did you know anything about the organ trade that your colleagues conducted without permission?"

"Organs? I thought I was here because of the death of the doctor, I never knew anything about an illegal business"

"Well, actually he died because of it and the others as well, they did not follow the rules of the boss and got into trouble because of it." a boss? I thought the only one who has something to say here is the one in front of me.

"If you didn't know anything about the organs, why the hell, did you want to go to the doctor and why was you the last to be seen with him as witnesses reported?"

"I'll be honest, I saw him alone in the corridor and actually I would have to kill him for it, because he sneaked away from the group but I wanted to give him a chance for once, because he said that he had lost his way, although I have no mercy I think this excuse was true so I let him live, also I had to go to my room quickly, because all the workers were called together, thats why I told him to go his way alone." Everything I said was a lie, actually I just went to him because I knew he knew what the next game was and I wanted to let Soo-Yun know.   He stays quiet so I go on.

"Besides, if you want to ask someone guilty, I would start with your "witnesses", because they also saw the doctor and apparently they were not on the way to their rooms, but tracked him down. Possibly they wanted to make it look like I was it to prove their innocence."

I see him nodding looking at his sheet and finally he writes something down, I feel like I'm with a psychologist but it seems like he believes what I'm saying so I don't mind.

"Thank you for your honesty" I hear him say, suddenly he looks past me and waves someone with his hand to him, before I can turn around, I'm starting to pass out.